Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11

When she returned to the bungalow, Liu Meiyun saw the original owner's father, Liu Yongnian, frowning and pacing back and forth at the door, obviously waiting for her and having something to say.

"Dad"

Liu Yongnian came back to his senses and glanced behind her, "Send it away?"

"Yes" Liu Meiyun nodded and said, "Dad, don't make breakfast tomorrow, Changzheng will buy buns over here." "

It will cost a lot. " Money!" Liu Yongnian subconsciously objected when he heard this, the steamed stuffed buns in the state-run restaurants cost 3 cents a piece, and the meat ones cost 4 cents a food stamp. With so many people in their family, how can they afford to eat only steamed stuffed buns.

"Dad, don't worry about money. Changzheng and I are still young and can make money. Besides, he knows what's in his mind, so don't worry about it." Seeing that Liu's father was still nagging, Liu Meiyun simply took the conversation away, "

You Even if you don't eat, you have to think about your mother and Bowen. You can see how thin your mother has become, and Bowen is just growing his body, and his nutrition can't keep up. A lot of problems."

Liu Yongnian was silent, he lowered his head, his frown became more and more together, and he looked full of sadness at first glance.

"It's all because I'm useless, and I've hurt you." Liu Yongnian sighed, his hoarse voice gave off an indescribable sense of vicissitudes.

"Oh, Dad, don't think about what you have and what you don't have."

Liu Meiyun was in the army before, but she didn't realize it. This time, especially when she saw the original owner's parents, she can deeply feel the difficulty of this generation.

"This family, you are the pillar, you have to support it. Mom and Bowen are all relying on you. If the money is gone, we can earn more. The allowance I sent back can be used as it should be. The body is broken, but There will be nothing left."

"Mom is confused, you can't be confused too, what did you say to save me a dowry, now is a new society, Dad, you are also a university teacher anyway, why do you still let your mother fool around, who stipulates that you want to marry me?" One must prepare a dowry, if one is afraid of being inferior, then we don't have a dowry, and we don't need a bride price, so we'll just have to do it."

"Besides, equality between men and women is emphasized now. Lu Changzheng will be your son-in-law in the future. What's wrong with eating some buns from him? He also said that after marriage, all allowances will be handed over to me for safekeeping. Then you should treat it as my filial piety in advance. That's it."

Liu Meiyun is thankful that she worked in sales in her previous life and honed her eloquence skills. She can not only persuade people without a pause, but also make sense in every sentence.

Liu Yongnian is a teacher who teaches mathematics. He has dealt with a lot of formulas and numbers for decades. Let alone lip service, aside from mathematics, he feels that his brain is not as fast as his daughter's.

Anyway, the daughter's words made it impossible to refute, and even the unhappiness in my heart seemed to gradually disappear.

However, as an old father, he was very happy to hear his daughter say that his son-in-law had voluntarily handed in his salary. This showed that his daughter still held a heavy weight in Lu Changzheng's heart.

Thinking of this, Liu Yongnian thought of another thing. He looked at his daughter and asked seriously, "Your mother told me that you should bring your blog post here when you get married?