Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41

Liu Meiyun took the triplets into the army auditorium, which was full of people, all in green military uniforms.

The family area is at the far end of the front row, and there are many military wives with children sitting in it.

She was led by Lu Changzheng, and she saw at a glance the wife of political commissar Zhou and his wife, Wang Xiuying, who had come to the house for dinner.

"Ah, Meiyun, sit here quickly." Wang Xiuying waved to Liu Meiyun enthusiastically.

Liu Meiyun walked over, and the location happened to be close to the steps to the auditorium, and beside the aisle, which was much better than being squeezed in the middle, so that the triplets would not be afraid of disturbing others.

"Sister-in-law, is this your girl?"

A beautiful little girl sat on Wang Xiuying's lap, with two braids on her head and eyes like water grapes, very cute.

"Yes." Wang Xiuying nodded with a smile, "The two boys in the family are very naughty, so bring Niu Niu here and worry about it."

Wang Xiuying has three children, the eldest and the second are boys, the youngest is a girl, and there is no patriarch in their family The concept of favoring girls, on the contrary, because Niuniu is the youngest, she is favored more at home.

"Hello, Auntie," Niu Niu called out as she sat in her mother's arms.

"It's so cute." Liu Meiyun touched the little girl's shofar braid with envy.

"The three of your family are so cute." Wang Xiuying said with a smile: "When I came here just now, everyone looked at your house and was so envious. Commander Lu is very beautiful today.

" The boy scratched at the chair.

"Sit here and play with mom obediently. Dad will come to pick you up later. If you disobey and make mom angry, see how I deal with you when I come back." Lu Changzheng warned with a straight face.

The three brothers were still a little scared seeing their father's stern face, and they all sat down on the bench in an orderly manner. Dabao nodded his head seriously and assured his father: "Dad, we are good, and we will not make mother angry."

"Okay, really good." Lu Changzheng rubbed the heads of his three sons with a look of relief, and gave Liu Meiyun instructions before returning to his seat and sitting there.

Wang Ying was surprised when she saw it, "The three of you are very obedient."

"You can be obedient for five minutes." Liu Meiyun sighed.

In order to prevent the triplets from running around after five minutes, she took out an elastic rope from her pocket and tied it to the three brothers, holding the end of the rope tightly in her hand.

Wang Xiuying didn't quite believe it at first, but it turned out that five minutes hadn't arrived yet.

Er Bao was the first to be unable to sit still, his little butt twisted and twisted on the stool, and quickly stepped on the ground, and walked over with a curious face, staring at her Niuniu with big eyes, "Sister!" "It's sister" Liu Meiyun corrected him

, "Sister Niuniu."

Niu Niu of Wang Xiuying's family is about three years old and almost four years old, and they are all bigger than the triplets, so they have the nerve to call them sisters.

"Niu Niu!" Er Bao automatically ignored it, and went up to pull the shofar braid on Niu Niu's head since he was familiar with it.

"Lu Erbao!" Liu Meiyun slapped his bewitching little hand, and before he had time to reprimand him, he felt the rope on his hand tightened. When he turned his head, Dabao and Erbao had already run to the side of the aisle, about to go straight to the opposite side. Sitting soldiers join in.