𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆

Hey yall, wussup. I'm Y/N. I just moved from Florida to Woodcrest with my brother Malique. We moved because my parents were abusive, but shit I ain't really have problem with it. Because I wasn't even home most of the time I was out with my old friends. But I'm kinda glad we moved I was excited for a new change. But anyway I'm in my new room unpacking. Now I know you probably like "when they got furniture?", the house came with it so my brother was like "I guess we don't need shit so just unpack." But now that I'm done unpacking. Imma go outside and try to make some new friends. I went outside and saw these to boys looked like siblings. One had cornrows, and the other had a afro. Shidd both of them was fine tho. But I went over to introduce myself. As I walk over they both look at me.

Y/N: hi my name's Y/N. I just moved here. *I said with a smile, waving*

The boy with the afro: yea we saw you unpacking *he said with a scowl*

The boy with the cornrows: heyy ma you fine as hell but um my name is Riley and this is my gay ass brother Huey.

Huey smacked Riley in the back of his head

Riley: OUCH NIGGA! Anyway you wanna come in?

Y/N: sur-

Huey: um no she's ok.

Riley: um i wasn't asking you gay ass nigg-

Again Riley got smacked in the head I giggle a little.

Y/N: yall are funny but sure I'll come in.

Riley: cmon ma.

Riley leads me in the house with Huey following behind us. Cmon ma let's go to my room. I looked back to see were Huey was. He was on the couch reading a book.

(Riley Pov)

The new girl. Y/N. She fine as hell. Oh shit I forgot about cindy. Well I guess I won't be dicking down nobody 🤷🏽‍♂️. But I'm tryna get her right with Huey. With his gay hating ass. He need somebody. Oh shit I forgot she was in here. She just looking around.

Riley: oh shit come sit down on my bed. so ma where you from?

Y/N: Florida.

Riley: ohhh shittt you a gangsta! You listen to kodak black don't you?

She giggled.

Y/N: no but my brother does. How bout you, you listen to him?

Riley: yea sometimes but-

Huey bust in the dam room, sat on his bed turning on the Tv and took out a book. He just get on my dam nerves with his gay ass 😒.

Huey: Cindy gonna kill you when she find out you talking to another girl.

Y/N: who's Cind-

Riley: my girlfriend but she won't mind. Worry about Jazmine, while you in my dam business.

Y/N: you sure?

Riley: yea ma you good.

Huey: What I need to worry bout Jazmine for?