𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒐

*flashback*
Huey: You can sleep in Rileys bed he won't be back anytime soon.

Y/N: ok.

She got in the bed and laid there on her phone until she fell asleep. Idk about this.. this random feeling I get while looking at her.
*End of flashback*

Y/N POV

I wake up to the sound of Riley turning on the Tv, and I kinda had to pee. I noticed that a pair of arms were around me .... WAIT, IM IN HUEYS BED WITH HIS ARMS AROUND ME?!-

Huey's POV

So I may or may not have put Y/N in my bed, but only because Riley dumb ass came home while she was sleeping, so I just put her in my bed. Also, I didn't feel like going downstairs to put her on the couch 🙃... while I was lying there, my mind was wandering in places where it shouldn't have been.. like, what if I went up to her with a different approach? Or- wait, what if she's a virgin.. what does she look like nak- AYE STOP. I shouldn't be thinking about this imma just go back to sleep.

Y/N POV
I slowly get up out of his bed, removing his arms from around me. I tiptoe to the bathroom, use it and get out. I try and close the door silently. when I turned around I jumped to see Huey standing over me.

Y/N: What the fuck?! You almost gave me a heart attack. *I say as I was holding my chest*

Huey snickered

Y/N: It's not funny *I say while folding my arms*

Huey: oh my fault

Y/N: mhm. So like what happened last night?

Huey: What you mean?... Oh that. Uh Riley came home unexpectedly so I put you in the bed with me..

I was about to say something but I heard a knock at the door...

Heyy yall ik I've been gone for a lil minute but I'm backkkk. Honestly idk what to say, idk how to continue this book, nor do ik how long I've been gone for. But hopefully I come back fr. Yall give me some ideas for the next chapter 😭 pls.

Xoxo-mimi👻💋 (supported by my bestie)