(Oneshot) Female Driver and Female Police Officer by March Totem

Title: 女司机和女警察

Author: 三月图腾 (March Totem)

Description:

"Seeing your poor driving skills, I knew you were a fucking female driver!" 

The female driver slammed the accelerator and crashed straight into the other car. 

"Let me show you what a female driver is capable of."

"Officer, what crime does someone commit when they abuse their power to protect their relatives?" 

"What do you think?" 

"How about punishing you by making you offer yourself to me?"

Tags: Uniform Romance, Sweet Story

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the sun began to set, its red glow illuminated the treetops, casting a warm hue on the horizon. 

The cooling air brought relief to the city, and families flocked to the park to enjoy the evening. 

Vendors selling a variety of snacks and trinkets, such as squid skewers, sugar-coated haws, and small toys, lined the narrow road, causing a bottleneck for pedestrians trying to make their way through. 

Across the street, a yellow taxi with a "vacant" sign waited for passengers. 

Pedestrians approached to inquire about the ride, only to leave in frustration moments later.

Inside the car, the driver, a young woman leisurely played Tetris, then threw her phone on the dashboard after clearing the level, took a deep breath, and lifted her head. 

The driver appeared to be a woman in her mid-twenties, with a high nose bridge, sharp eyebrows, and her hair tied low near the back of her neck. 

She seemed shrewd and capable, not someone to be trifled with.

She stretched out a big lazy yawn, picked up the water bottle beside her and took a sip, then picked up her phone and sent a text message.

"Are you off work yet? Do you want me to pick you up?"

After waiting for a few minutes, the other side finally replied:

"No need, I'm on duty tonight, won't be going back."

Not coming back.

Wen Le's eyebrows, which naturally exuded a murderous aura, drooped down. 

Her fingers were nimble as she sent another text message:

"Don't forget to eat, no ice cream allowed."

This time the response came quickly, "Got it."

"So aloof, doesn't even know how to write a few more words," Wen Le muttered to herself, revving up the engine to get to work. 

She had already missed several orders waiting for this person, and she still needed to earn money to support her family. 

She couldn't wait any longer.

The number of vendors doing business was increasing, and they had moved from the sidewalk to the road, occupying most of the street. 

Pedestrians couldn't pass through, so they had to walk on the highway. 

It took Wen Le ten minutes to drive less than ten meters. 

She impatiently honked her horn and lowered her window to curse at the chaotic crowd, "Get out of the way, bitches! If you don't move, I'll hit you!"