"WAKE UP WON", screamed heeseung, haewon's twin brother, " GET UP RIGHT NOW". haewon mumbled "yeah what...". after taking a quick glance at here phone, she jolted out of her bed.
"holy shit. why didn't you me up earlier, idiot?"
"i have been trying to wake you up for the past ten minutes, won. you don't want to fuck up your first day of college."
"yeah whatever"

finally the lee twins left their house and took the bus to get to their new college. arts college, to be specific. besides from being THE most talked about students in high school, they were a humble duo. born with god-gifted voice and amazing charm, the lee twins, or "twinz", as they were often referred to in high school, bagged trophies and certificates for their talent.

but let's just say that things weren't the same in middle school for haewon.

stage fright.

she was afraid to unleash herself on the stage. she was worried about the comments she would receive. let's add one more thing to this. she felt as if all the comments that would've been were about how "bad" her voice was.

even though this wasn't the same in high school, she still had her anxieties about her performances, which is why she practiced her vocals for hours.

but here she was. ready to start her new life.

after spending another night writing shit in her notes app, and waking up to her favourite songs being blasted by her brother, indeed its an amazing way to start life as a student in this university.

totally amazing isn't it?

let's just hope its as amazing as she expected after she reached her university.

and she was wrong. well things don't really go well when your twin is hot enough to attract fangirls on the very first day of uni.

the fact is that he didn't really enjoy that much attention. especially not after people asking for his instagram username. not that he actually used that account much.

"not really what i was expecting but ok i guess?"

"you guess??? hee. if you're getting a girlfriend before me then i'd permanently lose my 0.1% faith in humanity."

"wait who's getting a girlfriend this soon? definitely not me"
"we'll see about that... we'll see"

since the twins were obviously majoring in music, they had to be in the same class. which meant that heeseung would have the perfect opportunity to spy on his sister, and scare away dudes if they dared to breathe near her. overprotective brother as they say.

"good morning students! i hope you've looked around our beautiful campus! today we'd give you some time to collect your class schedules. you can check the upcoming events organised by various clubs, the bulletin board is up already. hopefully everyone is going to have fun this semester!"
and with that, mr. moon, their music professor, left the class.

"so shall we join some clubs?", haewon started.

heeseung, on the other hand, didn't really think that much about clubs. but he was surely interested in joining the basketball team since he didn't get a chance to play basketball in highschool.

"nah i'm good. you can join one by yourself. i ain't interfering. besides, you know i wanted to play basketball."

"right..."

after inquiring some students, he finally got to the gym where he met an old friend.

zhong chenle, the boy whom he had befriended back in china. being the sweetheart he was, chenle instantly engulfed heeseung into a hug.

while both of them were busy catching up with each other, haewon, on the other hand was stressing herself about music club. after fifteen minutes of strolling around, she finally found the music room.

to her surprise, the music room was way bigger than what she had imagined. musical instruments lined up neatly, the giant piano at one corner and some certificates and trophies on the showcase, indicating that the students had won plenty of competitions against other colleges.

however, there weren't many people present over there at that time. some people, as she had assumed, were their to sign up their names, and few of them were the council members.

haewon was carefully observing everything around her, eyes roaming around the room, as if she was scanning everyone's faces.

she overheard a certain council member.

"haechan can you take it up from here? i have got practice right now. let me know if you have some difficulties. and, don't scare them. make sure they put their hands together for the festival."

the boy, who was assumed to be haechan, nodded and bid the other boy goodbye. he clapped his hands to gain everyone's attention and began.

"good morning to all. this is lee haechan, the vice president of this club. those who are interested in taking part in the upcoming festival are requested to attend the rehearsals starting next week. there's going to be a lot of activities and performances conducted by different clubs and we're obviously conducting the music performances. but before that, we'll have a small audition tomorrow. oh and today, everyone is supposed to enter their names for the club. i hope everyone would enjoy their time here. get to know each other this week and for any enquiries, please reach out to the older members, the president, mark lee, and me. thank you."

everyone silently signed up and soon it was haewon's turn.

"hello what's your name?", haechan asked casually.

"lee haewon."

haechan, who didn't notice her face earlier, finally looked up and realised something. she looked familiar to him. too familiar for him to forget. however, things weren't the same for her.
she nervously stood in front of him, waiting for him to write her name.

"oh umm... what major?"

"music"

of course. haechan thought. it felt as if he had known it even before he asked her the question. he decided to nonchalantly ignore the nostalgia that came out of nowhere, and jot down quickly.

"see you again tomorrow." he said casually.

"sure." haewon smiled softly and exited the room.

she still has the same smile.

a/n ; helloooooo
im in desperate need for that heeseung chenle interaction and this is the outcome of my delusional thoughts 😭😭
anywayssss thoughts???😼