Cats or Dogs (Preference)

Ace likes both but slightly prefers cats. If you want a pet he'll let you pick wether you'd rather have a cat or a dog, but you have to choose even if you like both, because he thinks a cat and a dog would be too much work, and if you can't decide he'll just get a cat.

Eyeball really likes dogs and isn't a big fan of cats, so if he has anything to say about getting a pet it's definitely going to be a dog. If you for some reason absolutely do not under any circumstances want a dog — if you're allergic or scared of them — he would be content with a cat though.

Billy likes both and can't choose which he likes more, so he'll either make you choose, or, if you can't choose either, you'll just go to the animal shelter together and let fate decide who gets to come home with you. Tbh I think it'd be more likely to be a cat.

Charlie strongly prefers cats over dogs, but unfortunately he's allergic to them. He wouldn't want to get a dog, so no cuddle-buddy for you I guess.

Fuzzy likes dogs more than cats, and he loves the really dangerous looking ones. If you're scared or allergic he'll begrudgingly accept that he can't get one, but otherwise you are getting the biggest, scariest dog he can possibly find. And no, you do not get a say in it. Boy is gonna be so disappointed when his mean hellhound creature turns out to be a ridiculous softy that sleeps in bed with you and happily wags it's tail when the doorbell rings... But secretly he also likes that a little, and as friendly as it is the dog will still look intimidating enough.

Vince thinks he likes dogs better, but the second you put a cat in his arms he falls in love with it. Honestly I think with him you'd end up getting both a cat and a dog... Or maybe even a few.