The Begining

A few years after our favorite class at U.A. graduated and they all became Pro-Heros pretty quickly with Deku #1 hero, Bakugo #2, Todoroki#3, Kirishima #4, and lastly Denki as the #5 hero. with the rest of the class right behind them.

The Present

The date was July. 19, 2022 when Shoto was on patrol as usual making sure everything is save in the city, with fan girls (Or fan doys I dont jugde ya simps) coming and asking for autographs every once in a while. After signing his fifth autograph within 3 minutes Shoto decided to go and get a coffee at the cafe around the corner.

{SHOTO'S POV}

I walked into the cafe and as always I get noticed immediately and of course some people ask for pictures and as I finish taking pictures with fans I go and get my coffee but as I turn to leave I accidently bump into someone knocking them onto the floor, then I recognize who I accidently bumped into "Oh Midoriya, apologies my friend." I say helping him up "Hello Todoroki, how are you doing today, besides us bumping into each other of course" said the green haired boy as I finished helping him up, after we bumped into each other we started talking a bit as we started patroling the city together. He was telling me about his last big mission that in another country and then when we where pasting an allyway we noticed two creepy men conering a women who was clearly terrified "It's like taking candy from a FUCKIN baby, huh boss." said the man holding the women's purse, the man next to him seemed to be the one in charge of whats happening. Midoriya and I then turned to see a person yelling "Oi!! The FUCK do you two think your doing to her."
Turns out the yelling was Bakugo and out of the corner of my eye, I see the two men now panicing from seeing the top 3 Pro-Heros right behind them while robing an innocent women, they both tried running away but where caught right away by Bakugo and where getting taken by the police while the three of the went to make sure the women was ok. "Here's your bag ma'am" I say giving her the bag "T-thank you, I thank you all." said the women with a soft smile, "H-how can I ever repay you?!" asked the women kindly "You don't need to repay us, tsk, it's our damn job lady." said the angry ashy blond "K-Kacchan!? Don't be rude!" the lady and I both gave a small chuckle as the other two started a small arguement. "A-again thank you three" said the woman as she gave another soft smile and left, just then I get a message from my agency. "Huh?" I look at the message in shock. "Todoroki?" "Oi!? Icy Hot!? Hey answer me damn it!!" yelled the blond and minute of silence goes by "Todo-" "I'm LEAVING FOR A MISSION IN KOREA!?"

Authors Note: Ashley here please let me know what you think about the story so far. I have spent three days working on this so please enjoy, and if you would like to recommend a ship please do I love wrighting these stories for you guys. Thank you Byeeee💜💜💜💜