The Meeting

{SHOTO'S POV}

Midoriya and Bakugo both look at me in shock "D-did you say KOREA!?" asked Midoriya shocked "Y-ya I, I did" I said more shocked then anyone "Oi!!!! Icy-Hot way are you so FUCKIN shocked!?" I didn't know what to say I was just shocked because these missions are some of the most important thing a hero could do some of them are life threatening "Thats such an honor Todoroki" "Ya, it is" I said with a small smile I was about to say something else until my phone rang "I have to take this. goodbye my friends." I say about to leave "Oi, 'Icy Hot' I'm still not your friend" he said with a smirk "Bye Todoroki" I wave good bye as I answer the phone.

"Hello?"

"Mr. Shoto, hello we would like to talk to you come so we can talk about the important mission to Korea." said the lady on the otherside of the phone

"Of course ma'am I'm on my way now" I said hanging up the phone.

{TIME SKIP/3RD PERSON}

Shoto then made it to the agency, were he was taken to a meeting with some of the pro heros but he recognizes on of the heros sitting in a chair all alone in the corner 'Is that who I think it is?" Shoto thought to himself as he walked over to the boy "Kaminari?" the boy looked up quickly at the sound of his name being called "Hu-?! T-todoroki?" asked Kaminari quietly "Y-yeah it's me...is this seat taken?" "O-oh no its not" he said obviostly nervously, a minute of akward silence passes by, and Shoto could tell denki was extremely nervous "Hey are you um ok?" Shoto asked trying his best to help. As denki was about to answer the metting started.

"Well we have put this meeting together to talk about your guy's team up mission to Korea-" said the head of the agency (I dont know what to name them but please give me some suggestions! Ok back to the story!)

"DID YOU SAY TEAM UP MISSIN!?!?" asked both Shoto and Denki shocked

"Yes I did, we have all agreed that having both of you go on this mission would be best. Mr. Chargebolt your quirk would be perfectto help destroy some of the villins electric shock waves sence electicity cant phase you so you can breaks the signals mean while Mr. Shoto you are able to help due to the villins slight weakness to heat but you will be able to do a better job if you two work together. So you two must go under cover as two touress and we will fill you in on all the rest when you get there."

Denki then let out a small sigh of relief and calmed down a little bit

"So please pack your things cause you'll be leaving tonight." said the boss with a smile, and with that the meeting ended, and the boys left to pack they're things and change into comfy clothes for they're trip.

{TIME SKIP/DENKI'S POV}

I changed into some black jeans and a yellow T-shirt and threw some of my clean clothes into my suit case *sigh* "This should be good, now time to go meet Todoroki at the airport." I eventually made it to the airport around 8:14 p.m. surprisingly I found Shoto standing outside waiting for me wearing a black hoodie and a pair of jeans "O-oh T-todoroki what are you doing out here isn't it cold out here?" "I was waiting for you and my qurik can help warm me up remember?" said the taller boy helping me grab my bags "O-oh ya, I kinda forgot that your q-quirk can do that. Hehe" I said while slightly shivering as Todoroki noticed "Are you cold Kaminari? I have an extra blanket in my backpack you can use while we're on the plane." said Todoroki kindly "I-it's o-ok Todoroki n-no need to w-worry, I-I'm fine." I say trying not to be so obvious that I'm freezing "A-are you sure your shaking a lot?" "I'm fine Sho- I-I mean Todoroki!" I say blushing from embarassment. Todoroki gave a slight chuckle "It's alright, you don't have to call me Todoroki, you can call me Shoto." Shoto said with a small smile. "T-thanks Shoto!"

{TIME SKIP/SHOTO'S POV}

(Sorry for all the time skips ;p back to the story)
We then board the plane and sit in our seats while waiting for all the other people to board the plane, I then look over to see Denki having an anxitey attack, I didn't know what to until I remembered something my sister used to do to help me when I was having an anxiety attack, I then grabed his hand "Denki, whats wrong?" I asked him so I would know how I was able to help "I...I...I'm s-scared" he said while holding my hand tightly "Scared of what? You can tell me, I'm here to help Denki." I said trying to comfort him "I-I'm scared of flying." he replied quietly I was slightly suprised but I knew what to do I let go of his hand and reached in my backpack and pulled out a pair of headphones and put on some quiet music for both of us to listen to and a big blanket for us to share. "Are you feeling better?" I asked "Y-ya I am" he said with a slight chuckle. I felt kinda happy that he calmed down but 15-20 minutes later I felt a small weight on my shoulder and I looked over to see denki alseep on my shoulder. I gave a small smile and decided I should go to bed to, and with that I closed my eyes ready for the mission that awaited us in 3 hours.

Authors Note: Hey guys sorry for all the time skips, I'm also going to be working MinaOcha thank you for the recommendation and please stay HAPPY!!!