1

"Ughhh" I groaned as I closed my locker. "Can't we just skip class? Pleaseeee?" I asked Nayeon, while trying to act cute. "Chae, stop. You know I can't handle it when you act cute." she replied, smiling. "Heh, I tend to have that effect on people" I replied. We both started laughing our asses off. "Whatchu laughing at?" asked Seungmin, curiously. "Oh, Nayeon admitted that I'm adorable. That's all." We all were silent for 0.01 seconds and then we burst out into laughter.

Nayeon, Seungmin and I have been best friends since our childhood. I met her in first grade, while I met Seungmin because of my brother, Hwang Hyunjin. Both of us immediately became friends when we met, same with Seungmin. With Seungmin and Naeyon though.. well, it took some time is all I can say.

We walked to my class, and then we stood outside the door. "So, it is time my children. We must part now." I dramatically announced. "Buh-bye bitches" I said and walked into the class while facing them, and got flipped off by them as usual. It was 8th period, and I had chem class. I sat down at the back, so the teacher doesn't pay attention to me.

As the lesson started, I started dozing off. I heard Mr. Choi, our teacher scolding someone, which was common. "Sup" I heard a familiar voice say. I looked beside me to see Felix, one of my brother's friends beside me. "The sky" I replied, to annoy him. "Dumbass" he said, while smacking my head. "Ow, the fuck did I do?" I asked, while rubbing the back of my head. "Nothing, I just like hitting you" he said, while smiling.

An hour had passed, and the bell finally rang. "You got any plans after school?" he asked. "No, why?" I replied him. "Just as I expected, you're still as lonely as ever." he said and left the class. Ugh, I hate him.

Nayeon and I sat together at lunch as usual. Seungmin sits with my brother and his friends because they all are best friends, but they decided not to come for lunch. Both of us were talking and showing each other random memes we found online. Suddenly, I felt something being poured on me. "Oops! Sorry" I heard a familiar voice speak. I looked up and, ugh- not her again.

It was Kim Hae-rin. She is the most annoying, clingy, rude, self-centered hoe ever. And I'm not exaggerating with the 'hoe' part. She has a new boyfriend every single day. I'm pretty sure she ain't a virgin, either (ew). She has hated me forever, because I was a year younger than our grade and because- honestly, I don't know (but she loovveess my brother.. hmm.. i wonder why?).

I'm supposed to be in the 11th grade, but I got promoted a year because of my mom. She always wanted me to be closer my brother or his friends because she was overprotective, so the school made me write an exam and somehow I passed. Even Nayeon is elder to me.

"What the fuck, Haerin" I yelled, in anger. "I said sorry, you know" she said in an annoying voice. I tried to wipe the drink off, while she stared at me "You know, I really don't know how you and your brother are related. He's nice, cute, thoughtful, smart, and attractive while you're just, well, do I really need to say anything more?" She said, chuckling. "Shut your ass up, Haerin, before I shut it for you." I spoke, tightening my fists in anger. "HOW DARE YOU" she yelled, and with all her force, she slapped me.

The entire cafeteria went quiet. No one muttered a single word. "You hit me." I said, looking her in the eye. "And? What are you gonna do about it, you bastard?" she asked, smirking. "Kim fucking Haerin, just because you're the principal's daughter, does not mean I will hesitate to snap your bones one by one, break your neck, and then punch some sense into your uncultured, ugly ass." I said, going closer to her slowly. I could hear "ooh"-s from all around the cafeteria. I pushed her and left the cafeteria.

I was walking back home with Nayeon, when I heard someone say "Hey, wait up!" from behind us. It was my brother, Hyunjin. "Seungmin told me what happened. Are you ok?" he asked with a concerned look on his face. "Yeah, all good. My jaw hurts though." I replied. "Sorry I couldn't help, there was a problem with Changbin's-"