2

I hissed in pain as I washed the cuts on my hand. Tears escaped my eyes as the blade sunk into my skin, deeper and deeper. I looked at the picture of my parents and whispered, "You guys really hated us that much, huh? Or was it just me?" Suddenly, someone started banging on the door. "HWANG CHAEWON, OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW.". It was my brother. I didn't respond and quickly started washing the cut. "I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD, IF YOU DON'T OPEN THE DOOR RIGHT NOW, I'M GONNA BREAK IT." he yelled. I heard my sister and brother talking from outside the bathroom, and I quickly tied the wound with a cloth and wore my jacket. I cleaned the counter and put the picture in my pocket.

"Hey, why the fuck were you so loud?" I said casually. "What were you doing in there, Chaewon?" my sister said, in a soft voice. "Nothing, unnie. I was just washing my face because I was tired." "Then why weren't you responding when I was fucking calling you?" Hyunjin said, not looking at me. "Jinnie, calm down. Don't get mad at her." she said. "I didn't respond because soap would go into my mouth. Don't think too much of it." I said. "Really? Then can noona take a look at your body?" hyunjin said, and I slightly panicked. "Yeah, if you didn't do anything, then let me check." she said, rubbing my back.

"Ok, fine. Promise me that you won't get mad, especially you hyunjin. Please." I said, looking at the floor. Both of them agreed and I showed them what I'd done this week. Hyunjin covered his mouth with his hands, and sat next to me. "Is it that bad?" I asked, and he nodded vigorously. "Chaewon, you can't keep doing this. I know it's hard, but you're not hurting anyone but yourself, and you're hurting us as well. Do you know how much we worry about you?" my sister spoke, and my breath hitched as I tried to speak. 

"Are we not enough, chaewon?" Hyunjin said, and I shook my head. "Jinnie, why would you think that? I love you both, and you mean the world to me. You guys are my everything, so don't think that, ok?" I said, and both of them hugged me. Unnie tied my wounds properly and put some medicine so that I wouldn't get any infections. Both of them slept with me, in my room.

(the next morning)

"Chaewon! Hyunjin! Wake up, you guys have school today!" Unnie yelled as hyunjin and I groaned. Then she said, "Ok fine. Whoever gets ready first gets money!" and both of us jumped off the bed. Unnie chuckled before going downstairs to prepare breakfast. I wore my uniform as fast as I could and ran downstairs. I quickly grabbed my glasses from the table and went to unnie. "I'M READY." I said between heavy pants. Just then, Hyunjin came down the stairs and groaned.

"Ugh, fuck you." he said, sitting at the dining table. I flipped him off before sitting next to him. As unnie put the plates and food onto the table, I remembered something.  "RYUJIN'S COMING BACK!" I  yelled before turning on my phone. "Oh really? I thought she was coming back next week." Unnie said, before eating a piece of the pancake. "Oh, no. She came back a week early because she was missing tons of classes." I replied. Suddenly, Hyunjin started choking really hard. Unnie got up and gave him water, then patted his back. "I-I'm fine" he said. I wiggled my eyebrows and he cursed at me. 

✨👑the maids of chaewon 👑✨

you:

RYUJIN 

UR COMING BACK TODAY RIGHT???

ryujinnie the ace ✨:

YESSS BISH IM COMING TO SCHOOL TODAY

bunny 🐰:

WAIT WHY DIDNT YALL TELL ME SMH

you:

I tried to but you kept on talking about how annoying minho is so 🤷‍♀️