| 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥 |

——————————————

——————————————

After they find out that their youngest family member is still alive, the Mikaelson Family does everything to find them again. Unfortunately, with little success. When a letter appeared in front of them one morning, that said, that they would soon have the opportunity to meet their daughter/niece, they didn't know what to think. However, they did not have much time to think, because as soon as they read the letter, they were captured by a bright light and then everything went dark.

When they came back to each other, they were in a theater room with the Scooby Doo gang from Mystic Falls. As soon as they were discovered, the accused left immediately. "What did you do Klaus" was probably one of the loudest. "I didn't do anything" came the answer from the one mentioned. "Yes, of course, because you never do anything" was thrown at him. Just when Klaus wanted to answer, an orange circle was seen, a man with short black hair and a cape on his shoulders came out. "I am the one who brought you here. My name is Stephen Strange and I will show you the future."

"What does the future have to do with us?" Asked a still doubtful Rebekah.

"Hope Mikaelson has a big place in this future," answer the sorcerer.

When the name of the missing Mikaelson was said, the heads of the Mikaelson family went up. (I just always list Hayley as Mikaelson now) "You don't make jokes with that" came Hayley's whispered answer. "I'm not kidding, you'll see. However, she has a different name."

"She has a different name? Is that the reason why we couldn't find her?" Asked a now excited Hayley.

"One of the many reasons"

Before only one of them could respond, they were interrupted again by an orange portal.

"What just happened?" Asked a rather confused Steve Rogers, he turned to the side and saw his death believed best friend.
"Bucky? How - How is that possible, I saw you fall off the train"
"Steve, I don't know either. I fell and then I was suddenly here," replied a still quite surprised Bucky. He couldn't hold back anymore, he went to his best friend and gave him a hug. "I thought you were death" came the soft voice of Steve.

"I'm sorry to disturb this reunion, but I brought you here to see the future, especially someone who will be very important to both of you." The answer came from Doctor Strange.

Another portal was opened, out came a tearful Peggy Carter and a little tired Howard Stark.

"Stark, what did you do?" Came the angry voice of Peggy Carter.

Bucky could only roll his eyes on this woman. (A/N: No hate to Peggy, I love her. This Story just need a bit Drama) In his opinion, Steve deserves something better than Peggy Carter.

The said woman has now also discovered Steve, she ran to him and pulled him into a bone-breaking embrace.
"How did we get here, Steve?" Peggy's sweet-sounding voice asked.
"I don't know exactly either, I only know that we will look to the future"