cheater and traitor

sukuna was running towards a specific firection. he held the thing in his hands and whispered to himself, "mahito...u better be there"

sukuna jumped into a sewer hole and walked throuhh the water. "i can sense his presence.."

suddenly he heard a noise, "ah sukuna hello what bring u here"

"mahito give him a human face change his soul or sth idk"

"hm why"

"bitch bceuase i said so"

"fine. but one condition"

"omg what now" sukuna was irritated

"ill give him ur face" sukuna heard these words and thought of an idea. he internally smiled and thought of vetraying toji.

"ok give him my face" sukuna repkied and mahito touched the tree's soul and gave him a face similar to sukunaz. a light appeared from literally outta nowhere and passed into the tree jn sukunas arms

"wow hi yuji" sukuna said to human

"hi sukuna" yuji said, sukuna was shocked. "u know my name?"

yuji replied, "yes daddy" sukuna tesared up, "omg ur my son"

yuji quickly hugged our daddy and said, "i know u daddy"

sukuna smiled and looked at mahito, "bye"

mahito cried and slept in a hammock hanging above yhe dirty water.

sukuna ran to yn in hospital anf saw she wasnt there. he used the power of firenndship to locate toji and teleported to him. he saw toji and yn kiss and slapped yn.

"bitch we have a son and ur kissing him" sukuna was angry.

"oh i forgot" yn said and looked at yuji.

toji was stunned to see a mini sukuna without tattoots

"hi im yuji itadori" said yyuji

sukuna looked at him and said, "bro who tf give u that last name" yuji gulped and hugged him, "sorey daddy"

yn kissed sukuna and said, "wow he looks like u" sukuna smirekd and looked at toji,

"loser"

toji was broken. he looked at yn and couldnt beleive it,

"u cheated on me"

"no i didnr"

"why he look like sukuna then" toji said broken

yn gasped in realisation. "omg ur right well who cares"

toji stepped back, he was very broken. he screamed while running away, "u cheater!!!! u traitor!!!"

yn and sukuan stared as tojis ass shook while he embarrassingly ran away at his fossil age.

guys my hiatus is over, vote🤬