scar

toji jumped from moon to earth while crying. sukuna and yn stared at him and went home with yuji. they started livibg together.

"sukuna"

"what"

"do u think we should tell yuji the truth"

sukuna looked at her and asked "what rruth"

"that hes a tree not human" yn said

sukuna quickly said, "no! are u out of ur mind theres jo way!!"

"ok we wont tell"

"ok" said sukuna.

toji was walking in the middle of the road with cars. he coukd hear honkinh and shouting frim people. he was very angry at them "so noisy" he said and tooj his shirt off. he smirked and every car stopped.

"omg hes hot" said a girl.

toji looked at her the girl anf grabbed her throat "dont call me hot im not urs"

"ok sorry" said the girl.

toji let her go and jumped on a truck, "do u see ny scar" he told everyone. "this scar is a sign for my strengjt and power. im cery stronk" toji said

"they didnt call me shalwar man for nothibg" toji revealed his secrent and everyone gasped.

"omg is that shalwar man"

peiple whispered and toji jumped on truck

"dont talk!!" he started flying to yn and sukunas new house.

toji was very angry he broke a wall and entered yujis room and tolf him "u are a tree"

yuji cried.

"what" yuji said his voice was shakey

"u r tree"

"im tree...no...daddy never told me...mommy never told me.."

"fuck yo mama and papa"

toji grabbed yujis hair and started eatibg them

"ur a tree ur leaves are edibel" toji smirked and i got wet imagining him smirk.

sukuna quickly came into room and gasoed "toji i thought we wefe best firness"

toji smirked anx apporached hiz ex vest friend

yn was nowhere to be fiund thus tkme. she ran away when she realised noth hot men have started apporacjibng each ither. "so hot" she said and disappeared.

vote🤬