Chapter 9: Meeting The Phantom

A/N: Hello everyone. For those who'd thought I died, I have come back from the dead, straight from the grave. My cause of death school work. But anyway I'm very sorry for not publishing for too long. I have a lot of school work recently. And don't worry I will still publish this story and not going to abandon this, since this is my first story. Ok, that's enough talking, let's carry on the story. Have fun!! 🤗.
Warning: If any of this following trigger you, please do not read. I repeat, please do not read for your own safety.
-Slight Violence, Cursing, and bad grammars.
___________________________________________
Aizawa jump and swung himself from rooftop to rooftop to an alleyway.

"HELP!!HELP!!" He heard a woman voice screaming loudly as he neared the source. "PLEASE HELP ME!! I'M BEING ROBBED!!"

"SHUT UP LADY!!" He then heard a man's voice, presumably from the robber.

When he got near the source he heard two loud scream of surprise both from the lady and the robber before hearing a loud thud that resonates throughout the alleyway. Once he got to the source, he found a man with large built and blue hair passed out on the alley way floor, a lady with purple hair huddled up on one of the corners speaking to.

'Phantom' Aizawa thought inside his head.

Like the information he got, the vigilante look like the grim reaper with them wearing a very long black cloak that cover up most of their face, leaving only the mouth seen.

Aizawa watched as the vigilante moved his hands, presumably using sign language to communicate with the woman, in which the woman would reply.

He watched silently at the whole ordeal until he saw the woman draw her phone from her pocket and the vigilante started to search the dumpster, finding a very long old rope, that looked useful even though its very old.

He observed how the vigilante tied the robber and floated the man towards one of the alley way wall while woman talked to her phone.

'Looks like the report about the vigilante having a telekinesis quirk might be true but that doesn't explain the entire disappearing into nothingness. They might have a secondary quirk' He thought in his head.

Siren and flashing lights got his attention from the distance, two police cars came rushing to the scene. Aizawa heard a 'thank you' and looked back seeing the woman saying goodbye to the vigilante who have floated towards a near roof. Aizawa stayed to make sure that the policemen will get there in time before the villain wake up, he watched as police cars pulled to a stop in front of the alley way and four police officers came out. Two went towards the passed out villain, carrying him by the arms putting him inside one of the police cars and two headed towards the woman. Knowing that the woman was safe, he jumped towards the direction the vigilante had floated to.

He jumped from rooftop to rooftop until he saw a figure in black, sitting on a rooftop ledge. He quickly identified the figure as the vigilante. He landed quietly at the roof behind them.

He walked so quietly and slowly, that you could barely hear a sound. But despite him being stealthy the vigilante still notice him and turned around. He wasn't shock or of caught guard when the vigilante noticed him, since he'd fought different villains and vigilantes that noticed his presence quickly. But he awas caught off guard when the vigilante stumbled and fell from the roof, he quickly bolted towards the rooftop ledge, grabbing onto his capture weapon only for him to see the vigilante floating back to the roof. He released a breath that he didn't know he was holding.

"Are you ok?" He asked the vigilante, almost sounding like a parent asking a kid? Teenager? Adult? If they were ok.

'M-mr. E-eraser. Mr. Erasherhead' It's safe to say that Aizawa was amused. Not because Phantom stuttered while signing- he'd seen many people do that- but his more amused that the vigilante managed to recognized him very quickly , unlike the other villain and vigilantes he'd meet.

"How did you know that I'm Eraserhead?" Aizawa asked. But before he could get an answer the vigilante quickly leapt from the roof to another roof nearby.

'Shit' Aizawa cursed inside his head and quickly took off chasing after the vigilante.

The vigilante is quite quick in heaving through alleyways and tight places clearly trying to lose him. But Aizawa is quite used to this kind of things, since he'd been chasing different villains and vigilantes with different speed but used the same tactic.

After a few minutes of chasing after the vigilante, the vigilante then stop to a 7 storied tall building that doesn't have much roofs to jump on.

"Stop" Aizawa said trying to catch his breath, but before he could really regain his breath.

His breath hitched when he saw the vigilante step on the rooftop ledge, before looking at him. And his eyes widened as he saw the vigilante fell down the roof. He quickly ran towards the edge and found no sign of the vigilante anywhere.

'Fuck' He cursed in his head seeing with both of his eyes the famous disappearing act.

He quickly searched the area near him. Since, the vigilante wouldn't been able to get too far. After hours of fighting and catching villains while searching for the vigilante, he saw that the sun is already rising, Aizawa checked his phone and saw that it was already 4 am and a message from Hizashi asking if his going home. He sighed to himself seeing that his patrol has already ended and seeing that the vigilante is no where in sight, he swung himself back to his home.

But unknown to him, a certain vigilante had their face planted on a very old and dirty sofa, clearly exhausted and is contemplating their entire existence while a man with blond hair sympathetically pats them in their back.
_________________________________________________
A/N: I'm sorry if the chapter is very short. But don't worry in the next chapter its going to be long. See you in the next chapter.

-Platinum out

1049 words