Chapter 11: I got you!

A/N: This is a very short chapter. So enjoy!
Warning: Just some bad grammars.
______________________________________

Shinsou went towards Izuku like a man in a mission. Once he arrived in the couch, he looked at Izuku seriously before sitting down beside him.

"Hello Izu, how are you doing today?" Shinsou greeted him which earned a him grunt in return.

"I heard from Aaron that your not having a good today. Mind telling me why?" Shinsou ask earning himself yet again another grunt. Shinsou sighed and stood up.

"Well, if you don't want to tell me then I will not tell you about the new cat I saw today, it was very cute" Shinsou said crossing his arms and back facing Izuku, before smirking.

Shinsou knows full well how to use his weapons. Izuku would always ask him if he found any new cats on the streets. And he is sure that it would perk Izuku up.

And it did.

Izuku stood up hearing it and looked at Shinsou with giddy eyes. Eyes that is asking Shinsou to bring him there.

"I'm not going to tell you anything if you don't stop with that behavior, young man" Shinsou said almost sounding like a mother scolding her child. And it made Izuku pout.

Shinsou looked at Izuku's face, and saw black tear mark in his cheeks. Shinsou never saw Izuku cry before but he heard from Aaron that Izuku cries black gooey liquid that looks like tar.

"Izuku, you shouldn't always make people worry, you know" Shinsou said gently.

Izuku sighed at sat down back at the couch, before leaning his head on the couch. Shinsou uncrossed his hands and sat down beside Izuku.

"Can you tell me about what happened last night to get you in a bad mood?" Shinsou asked.

Once Shinsou said that Izuku turned his head at him, eyes tearing up with tar making Shinsou shock. Before Shinsou could even recover from his shock Izuku began singing very quickly.

"Woah-woah there" Shinsou grab both of Izuku's hands stopping him.

"You should slow down. I don't understand what you're signing at me" Shinsou said letting go of Izuku's hands.

Izuku took a deep breath before he started signing again more slowly this time.

'I meet a pro hero last night' Izuku signed.

"What? Really? Who are they?!" Shinsou asked.

'Its the pro hero was Eraserhead' Izuku answered.

Oh ok...So it's just Eraserhead

...

Wait...

"ERASERHEAD?!" Shinsou screamed, looking at Izuku with both disbelieving and questioning eyes. Izuku saw his eyes and nod his head.

He couldn't believe it Izuku meet fucking Eraserhead.

Fucking Eraserhead.

Shinsou is feeling very jealous right now, but there is something bothering him.

Why did meeting Eraserhead made Izuku in such a mood?

"Wait...If you did meet Eraserhead. Then why are you feeling sad. Aren't he you're favorite hero?" Shinsou asked.

Izuku looked at him with eyes teary eyes, he then curled up in a ball. Earning him a worried expression from Shinsou.

"Hey...Izu. Did I said something wrong?" Shinsou asked again.

But before he could get an answer, Izuku quickly uncurled and started signing very fast.

'Idid'ntgothisautographandIdid'nthavetimetospeaktohimoraskhimabouthisquirk-'

"What?" Shinsou asked looking at Izuku with a confused expression because of the signing storm Izuku just did.

Izuku took few deep breaths before signing again.

'I didn't get his autograph and I didn't have time to speak with him or ask him about his quirk' Izuku signed slowly and sadly.

'Oh, I get it' Shinsou thought in his head.

Eraserhead had been one of Izuku's model in life after his main model (which Shinsou doesn't know who, but if he did that person would already be dead right now) destroyed his dream when he was still alive. So, meeting and talking with Eraserhead had been Izuku's dream.

But why did it made Izuku sad?

"How come didn't get to talk with him? Can't you just turn visible and talk to him?" Shinsou asked.

'I was both panicking and excited so I run off' Izuku signed embarrassed.

"You were both panicking and excited so you run off?" Shinsou looking at Izuku lost of words.

Izuku looked at his friend for a few moments before nodding his head.

*Sigh*"But doesn't mean you should be very upset and make Aaron very worried" Shinsou scolded him.

Izuku looked at him before bringing his head on his knees and he realesead some sound that sounded like sniffles and it made Shinsou sigh again.

"Come on, Izuku. You just saw Eraserhead and you haven't had time to speak with him but it doesn't mean it's the end of the world"
Shinsou as he grab Izuku's right hand.

"Come on let's go look for the new cat I saw and let's feed it some cat food". Shinsou as he grab his backpack.

Izuku tried to complain but Shinsou shut him off, so he let Shinsou drag him. Before he knew it, he and Shinsou are already outside the apartment. Shinsou waved Aaron goodbye and gave him a short explanation of what they were going to do.

"We are going to buy some cat food first and where going to go to the cat and I will make sure I would remove that bad mode of yours" Shinsou proclaimed as he lead them to the pet shop near the apartment.

After buying some cat food they went to an alley way where Shinsou have found the cat and Izuku saw not just one cat but a mother cat and 5 kittens. And Izuku really had some fun just like Shinsou said.
______________________________________
A/N: Sorry about this chapter lost some ideas. I got a writer's block for a couple of weeks before coming up with this. But I promised in the next chapters I'm going to make it better. That's for now and see you in the next chapter.

-Platinum out

984 words count