•™𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄™• remaster

valentine merely came looking for the heart of the ghoul who got a way so long ago

valentine merely came looking for the heart of the ghoul who got a way so long ago . He ends up finding her and u here little big bad wolf who already had her heart . He couldn't allow that not when his collection was almost complete all he had to do was steal her heart yet u made it so difficult u and her friends. All u had to do was stay out his way yet u didn't and now u had to pay for it as he was going to get his last heart to complete his collection one way or another  " Stay away from her  " the dark/brown/carmel furred werewolf growled out barring his fangs causing the other to chuckle softly . " im not after her anymore pup . Since u and her friends made it so hard for me to take her heart . I think i will settle for ur's instead " the vampire said as he grabbed the wolfs face with much force making him stare into his eyes falling into his trap 

™• 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝗺𝗼𝐧𝐭𝐡 •

The wolf sighed softly to himself as he was thinking of the perfect gift for the perfect ghoul draculaura . It had to be great after all her sweet 1600th was coming up soon yet the other didn't have any money to get her what she deserved . He couldn't ask his sister clawdeen for help he wanted this to come from the heart to give her something that was send her heart flutter like how he felt about her . The wolf was surely stressing about the whole thing as he tried asking some of his buddies yet they were no help . 

And even when he was lucky enough to find an item worth his ghouls heart . It was to much as he still had no money leaving him in a rut on what to give her...and time was ticking down He needed to find something quick .

™𝐀 weeks 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫™

The male had finally found something to give the other it wasn't much but he knew it meant a lot to both him and her . Since it full of items that held memories between the two . The wolf took a deep breath as he grabbed the box out his locker and made way to draculaura and the ghouls . The e/c eyed thought it would go over well yet it didn't he got scowled by his sister and the ghouls while draculaura ran off . Making the wolf feel worse then he did he wanted to follow the ghoul and comfort her but it seemed he did enough so he headed of to class as the ghouls went and comforted her .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   A few days went by and draculaura seemed distant he had asked his sister what was the problem . Hoping she still wasn't mad at him his sister told him she started hanging out with an old friend called valentine . Which shocked ' name ' at the sudden news that neither he or his sister was thrilled about . The wolf went off to talk to draculaura and that when he seen the male she was talking about who seem to have draculaura for some reason wrapped around his finger .  A low growl left his lips as he stomped towards the two ready to wipe that smug look off the other face . " draculaura who is this " the male asked as he glanced at the male who looked him up and down . " oh this is valentine the love of my life " she replied as she clung onto his arms . The male eyes widen in shock not believing what he was hearing from her . " what draculaura is this about the box look im sorr-" run along pup she don't want u no more maybe u should go look for some bones or something to chew on " the male interrupted the other as his eyes flashd something in them before he looked to the girl . " come on darling let's go a head to that candle light dinner i was talking about ." he said as the two began walking away from the bigger male leaving him staring at there backs as they walked off . His tail inbetween his legs as he walked off heading to casketball as he didn't know what else to do .Days went by the ghouls tried convincing him to win over draculaura but he seen no point as she made he choice or so he thought . As one day his sister came with some news that made him enraged as they told him valentine put her under some kind of spell . He wanted to pound him to the ground but the ghouls had different idea try and make draculaura remember she loved him and not valentine . So that was what they did the ghouls planned to make her sweet 1600th and invite the two and after that everything would fall into place . The wolf wasn't all that sure it would work but the ghouls reassured him as the night came . Everything fall into play they ended up breaking the curse but at a cost valentine wasn't all that thrilled having his planned screwed all because of some ghoul and mutt . He was going to get that last heart not matter what he had a little bit of power left and he knew how he planned on using it . He just had to wait for that mutt to be alone so he could make him pay for what he and those ghouls did . As the vampire had taken an interest in him during his whole get draculaura's heart thing . He loved the way he looked when he realized she wasn't his anymore yet he didn't know why maybe seeing the big bad wold in the dumps sent a thrill down his spine . A thrill he never felt before not with any of his victims he stole hearts .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           The black and red hair male waited until the wolf was alone and took his chance and pounced on the clueless wolf . The wolf's e/c eyes widen as he stared at the vampire on top of him with disgust looking as if he wanted to kill him . which sent a shiver down his spine at the though of the big wold under him trying to pin him down . " stay away from her " the dark/carmel/brown furred werewolf growled out as he bared his fangs causing the other to chuckle enjoying his struggle enjoy having such power over a beast like him . It was ten times more enjoyable then having power of some ghouls heart . " im not after her anymore pup since u and her friends made it so hard for me to take her heart . i think i will settler with ur's " he said as he grasped the other face making him stare into his eyes . The wolf seem to struggle more but it didn't help him as the vampire was determined to take his heart now no matter if it was on display or not . Once the spell was done and the other stopped struggling he let his face go as he leaned to his ear . " ur mines now pup u should have just let me take her heart now im going to take ur's and keep u "