• 𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘺 𝘱𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘰𝘮⋆⁺₊ ☁︎ •

A big pile of green smoke entered the school fields

A big pile of green smoke entered the school fields . As u had a woke once more a low chuckle came from ur lips . " 𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝖆𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝖎𝖒 𝖇𝖆𝖈𝖐 "u said happily as u looked around u were back on the human realm .

And u surely was ready to plan ur revenge . On the people who had locked u up but first u had to clear up a rumor that was going in the ghost realm . U smiled as u made ur ghost body one of human flesh for a bit it only lasted an hour or two but that was enough time .

Ur body was back it looked the same as ur ghost form but with flesh intead .

The male had long/short dark/light curly/kinky/ poffy hair bouncing along as he walked into the school . Catching everyone attention as he walked along the hall ways . So many whispers of who is he and where do u think he's from. A small chuckled left the dark/carmel/brown skin male lips at there words .

The male ended up stopping infront of the group of friends. Who seemed to pay him no mind. The male coughed in his hand to get there attention . " Akhmm um do u three perhaps know anyone with the last name phantom would you ?"

The group heads seem to snap towards him know paying close attention. " maybe who would like to know ?" The black hair boy said looking at him . Making the other chuckle " oh well i heard so much about u ! And i truly think u are unique and was wondering if u like hanging out with me if so heres my number " the male said handing him a piece of paper before walking off . leaving the three to glare at his form confused and a bit weirded out .

" hey danny do u knew that guy i never seem him around ?" Tucker asked as he stared at the guy . Danny shook his head no " no never seen him around school je must be a new student" he said closing his locker to which tucker nobbed . " Yea but don't u think its a bit weird he already knew about u ... I mean ur not real famous or popular " sam stated to which danny shrugged to as the all walked to class .

Meanwhile the male was busy 'talking' to the principal . Making himself know a student . He grinned happily his plan was falling into play soon he would have his revenge on the male who locked him way years ago .

The male couldn't help but laugh as he walke to his class. After school while he was talking to some other students he ended up seeing danny he rushed to him sliding his arm around him . " heyy danny right so what do u think hmm like to hang out with me ?" He asked as danny scratched his neck. " uh i don't know" he said as his eyes travel to a girl making the other eyes follow and make him chuckle .

" oh you got eyes for her ?hmm danny well if u hang out with me i can.help u " the other stated making the male eyes widen " really ?" He asked slightly over joyed at the though making the other nob ." yea how about u come over to ur house and we try to help u get her" he said winking at him making him nob making the other smile. " great " the male said as they both walked off together danny's friends watching him walk off with him.

Months had passed and the males plan was falling into together perfectly . He had danny hook line and sinker . the male was so distract that he had no idea what was happening behind close doors ." hey name !" Danny screamed rushing over to him smiling " uh u want to hang out later today as well ?" Danny asked grinning seeming happy to hang out with the other . Making him chuckle " uh no i have some stuff i need to take care of . Besides ur other friends seem to be waiting for u ." he stated pointing of the two to glaring at him making his eyes widen and chuckle softly as he walked towards them .

" what the heck danny ur going to hang out with him again ?" Tucked screamed annoyed " u seem to not any time for us anymore know all u do is hang out with him " sam stated making danny rub his head as he looked to where the other male sat . He had been spending alot of time with the other he barely even talk or texted them . He real liked the male at this point more then just in a friendly way but he wasn't going to tell them or him that . " uh sorry guys he was helping me find a way to help paulina " he said making them roll there eyes as the all walked away together leaving the other alone . He smiled as he turned back into his ghost form and started walking off to dannys house looking for his parents . He hummed softly as he walked around floating through walls . " oh my this is the same thing he used to catch me ?" The male said to himself touching one of the many weapons that was used to catch ghost . he frowned at the memory of when he was first caught . The male quickly floated back out of the house and back to school before anyone got suspicious of him . Which was to late as the three friends had been watching he over the course of a month . As they expected he was a ghost and one from another reality at that . Danny really didn't want to catch him but his friends assisted .

a week later danny and name was walking to his house . Danny smiled softly once they got into the house letting the other go in first the male eyes widen at the sight of the male who caught him danny dad dead along sith his friends . There bodies lifeless corpses he was in shock as he turned to look at the other. Who smiled at him loving with his bright green eyes . as he pulled out the same thing used to catch him before in a mocking manner . " Ah i knew u were a phantom for a while now . " He stated staring at him as he walked towards him . " And my friends wanted me to catch u ! Which wasn't going to happen " he stated as he pinned the other down and grinned " cause i have fallen for u ! My lovely little phantom ! I loved seeing u strive for revenge u looked so cute !" The boy stated as he brough the item to the others face " so ur mine know and if u try to escape ur going back in here and never being let out again !" He said lowly this wasn't the same male he or the other knew it was something else something way darker . And stronger then before it was like his inner ghost craving for him . And know he had him and he was'nt going to let his lovely little phantom go .

( sorry been a while seens i watched the show sorry if there wasn't really any angst i really wanted to get this out fast seens u been kind if wanted this hope u enjoy this may need a part two idk !)

B2STYK1SS3R here ur request