006

Alev woke up next to Aria, snuggled up tight in a cozy sleeping bag. Yesterday had been tiring and turbulent, but they we're safe now.

Alev sat up and stretched, feeling the stiffness in his muscles from sleeping on the hard ground. He looked around their small tent and saw that Revers had left a note with instructions for their morning routine.

 They were to take some pills and do some light exercises before breakfast.

Alev reached for the note and read through the instructions. He then turned to Aria, who was still sleeping soundly, and gently shook her awake. "Hey, it's time to wake up," he said softly."Al? W-where- are w-we?" mumbled Aria as she slowly opened her eyes.

"We're in Uncle Coulson's dorm... remember? We're going to be staying at S.H.E.I.L.D for a while." Aria frowned. "Didn't you say after the doctor left we were going to run away?"

 "I know. I don't trust these people. I don't trust anyone except you." 

"But we have to stay here for a while, right?" Aria asked. "Yeah, but not too long. We'll see... anyways... Dr. Revers is coming to give us a few shots soon, so I'd get up." "Okay." said Aria quietly.

Alev and Aria quickly got dressed and followed the instructions left by Dr. Revers. They took their pills and did some light exercises, feeling a bit more energized afterwards. As they were finishing up, there was a knock on their room's entrance.

"Hey kiddos, Dr. Revers is here!" called Agent Coulson.

Alev and Aria made their way to the entrance, where Dr. Revers was waiting for them with a small tray of syringes. "Good morning," he greeted them cheerfully. "I hope you both slept well." Alev and Aria nodded in response, still wary of the doctor's intentions.

"Okay Alev. This'll only pinch for a second I promise. Do you want them in your arm or thigh?" he asked gently, noting the fear in his eyes. "Uh- In my arm, please." Alev replied. "Okay, here we go." The doctor said as he injected the serum into his arm. 

Alev winced as he felt a sharp pain in his arm. "All done." The doctor said, taking the needle out of Alev's arm. "Thank you." Alev replied, rubbing his arm where the needle had been.

"Alrighty then, your turn Aria." the doctor said, turning to Aria. Aria's eyes widened. "No way." she said, shaking her head. "I'm not getting a shot!" "It won't hurt." the doctor said, trying to calm her down. "I'm not getting a shot!" Aria repeated, shaking her head. "Aria, you have to get a shot." the doctor said. 

"No!" Aria yelled. She was about to run out of the room when she felt a sharp pain in her arm. "Ow!" she yelled. "You got the shot." the doctor said. Aria looked at her arm and saw a band-aid on it. She sighed, upset at the doctor for forcing her to get the injection.

After the injections were done, Dr. Revers left the room and Agent Coulson stayed behind to talk with Alev and Aria. "I know getting shots isn't fun, but it's necessary for your health," he said gently. "And I understand that you both are scared and don't trust us yet, but we're here to help you. We want to keep you safe."

Alev fought back a scoff. "Okay I guess, Uncle." Aria glared at the floor, rubbing her arm. "That hurt." Agent Coulson nodded understandingly. 

"I know it did, but the shot will help keep you healthy and protected." he said reassuringly. "Now, Dr. Revers wants to run some tests on both of you to make sure everything is okay after yesterday's events. It won't take long and then we'll be able to give you more information about what's going on."

Alev and Aria both nodded, still unsure about what was going on but willing to cooperate for the time being. Agent Coulson led them out of the room and down a hallway to another room where Dr. Revers was waiting for them with a variety of medical equipment. The tests were quick and mostly painless, consisting of blood draws, temperature checks, and eye exams.

After the tests were done, Dr. Revers informed Alev and Aria that they were both physically healthy and showed no signs of any abnormalities or illnesses. However, he did mention that there was something unusual about their blood samples.

 "Your blood contains some unique genetic markers that we haven't seen before," he explained. "It's possible that these markers are related to your abilities." Aria perked up at this news, intrigued by the possibility of learning more about her powers. 

Alev, on the other hand, looked uneasy at the thought of being studied further. Agent Coulson noticed his discomfort and spoke up.

 "Don't worry, Alev," he said reassuringly. "We're not going to do anything without your consent." Dr. Revers nodded in agreement with Agent Coulson's statement and added, "We just want to learn more about what makes you two special so we can better understand how to help you control your abilities." 

 Alev and Aria exchanged a look before nodding in agreement with Dr. Revers' explanation. They both knew deep down that they needed help controlling their powers if they wanted to live a safe life...

"Have we gotten you little ones anything to eat?" Dr. Revers asked as he finished up cleaning.Alev and Aria shook their heads no. "Well, let's fix that." Dr. Revers said with a smile as he led them out of the room and down another hallway to a small kitchen area. He pulled out some sandwiches, fruit, and juice boxes from the fridge.

Alev avoided the doctor's gaze in the kitchen. He had anorexia and refused to eat.

Dr. Revers noticed Alev's reluctance to eat and approached him gently. "Alev, I understand that you may not feel like eating right now, but it's important for your body to have proper nutrition," he said softly. 

"We can work together to make sure you're getting the nutrients you need in a way that feels comfortable for you."

Alev looked up at the doctor and nodded hesitantly. Dr. Revers smiled warmly at him before turning his attention back to the food on the table.

As they ate, Agent Coulson took the opportunity to explain more about what was going on and why they were there. He told them about a dangerous organization called Hydra that had been causing trouble around the world and how their parents had been involved with S.H.I.E.L.D., an organization dedicated to stopping Hydra.

"We believe that Hydra is after something Zola left behind before his death.." Agent Coulson explained carefully.

 "And we need your help in finding out what it is."