Belarus x Idol! Reader x Ukraine

"I want to go see my lovelies!" (Y/n) exclaimed as she threw the schedule clipboard across the room. "But Ms.(y/n), your schedule is very busy! We have no time for you to see your friends." Ms.Akiyama, her manager replies back, sighing right after.

"They're not my friends! They are my beloved ones! I demand that driver-san takes me to see them!" The (h/c) girl says grabbing her bag. Ms.Akiyama sighs and puts her hands on her hips, "I'm sorry miss. But like I said, we have no time."

(Y/n) slams her hand on the table. "Then make time!" She gets up and leaves, ignoring the calls of her manager.

(Timeskip)

"And that's how I got here, hehe.." (y/n) says to Ukraine, while smiling foolishly. "You went through all the trouble to see me? Your clothes are a mess...." Ukraine says while dusting off the other girl.

"Hehe. It's okay, that's what happens when a local idol walks out in the open with no bodyguards.. But it's worth it, getting to see you." (Y/n) giggles, plopping down on the couch. Ukraine just smiles at the girl's comment.

Belarus creeps up behind the oblivious (h/c) haired girl, the Ukrainian girl points behind (y/n), alerting her of Belarus's presence. (Y/n) turns around, "My baby~!" She says glomping Natalia. The other girl blushes a bit, Ukraine watches the scene and gets a bit jealous.

"I missed you~! Give me a kiss~! You beautiful thing you." Natalia doesn't hesitate and smashes her lips onto the other girl. (Y/n) stumbles back in surprise and bumps into Ukraine, tripping and pulling her down with her.

"You said you wanted a kiss." Belarus says with a light tint on her cheeks. (Y/n) tries to talk, but is muffled by Ukrainian breasts. "Oh no! (Y/n) can't talk!" The big breasted girl starts to panic. "That's because your giant tits are suffocating her, you bimbo!"

Ukraine quickly gets off of (y/n).

"(Y/n), are you okay?!"

"Me? I'm perfectly okay." She replies smiling with a nosebleed.

"Future wife is a secret pervert."

"Huh? I don't know what you're talking about~"

"Get that smirk off your face."

"Make me, darling~"

"Mmph-!"

"Sister! That is not fair! You kissed her twice already!"

Anime: Hetalia