‧⋆ ˚。⋆˚ chapter twenty six

[Instagram & Reality]

@notlia posted

●○○○

○●○○

○●○○

tagged: pansyparkinson ○○●○

○○●○

tagged: pansyparkinson ○○●○

○○○●

liked by itsdaphs and 817 others
notlia remember the first time we met, it was you

comments 391
view all comments

tnott lia common answer your phone

itsdaph you guys are out without me????

tracydavis not so clean anymore?

:

SHE WAS FEELING THE MUSIC, so much that she didn't notice that someone was watching her. Every move of hers, every swing of her hip. She was being watched.

When she opened her eyes, she saw him, but he was no longer staring at her like before but with a girl next to him, who now got his attention.

She scoffed, but she knew she was jealous. Him ignoring her because of her brother's threats, made her feel this way, made her be like this: completely wasted.

She could saw him laughing at her words, it was different though. She touches him on his chest while giggling even more, and Lia was standing in the crowd now being the one who watched.

"Sorry, I have to go to pee," she said quickly to her friends she's with and walked fast away from the scene, afraid she will smack the giggle out of her.

She needed to calm down, it was embarrassing. She was on the edge of losing her patience and also the urge to just let the tears fall, he was making her cry. It is even more embarrassing, but she never did something wrong for him to act like that.

Leading her on, making her believe that love could be something for her and in the end just throws her away. Silently, she's always been a very emotional person.

She dabbed cold water on her face to calm herself down and then looked for her phone in her purse, she wanted to get away and get home quickly.

3:52am

She was looking at her phone, trying to call a sober friend who can come over to help her get back, but she was struggling to message as everything was spinning around, "What are you doing here?" someone barged into the toilet, she forgot to lock.

She ignored him and still looking at her phone and trying to create words, but she couldn't help but scoff at him for asking.

"What's wrong with you?" he then suddenly asked making her scoff again, trying not to laugh or more like trying to hide her true emotions. "What's wrong with me? Don't make me laugh"

"What the fuck Lia." He grabbed her wrist, making her look at him, "You are what is wrong here, you're a fucking bastard so piss off"

She turned away from him because she didn't feel like it, "Cecilia I didn't want to ignore you, but I had no choice. Please just look at me!" he then said, raising slightly his voice at her.

"I don't understand you, one minute you're so sweet, showing me how love could look like and then the next minute you stopped everything and said you just wanted to fuck, nothing makes sense!" she then said, scoffing even more.

"Lia I don't know what I'm doing, what you doing to me but please I'm trying-"

She looked at him, confused "Trying? This is your way of trying? Flirting with a girl right in front of me?" She then turned around again.

"That was my cousin, Lia." Oh.

"Were you jealous?" He then asked going closer, "Would you be jealous if I was flirting with a guy out there?"

"I would," she doesn't understand why, "I thought I was just supposed to be a fuck?"

"I never told you the truth, there's so much to tell you but I was afraid you would hate me."

"I already ruined my relationship with my brother for you, if I didn't hate you then, than I probably won't now." She said and walking passed him, by bumping into his shoulder on purpose.

He knew she would hate him if she know the truth.

665 words