chapter 2

Sean's POV
l woke up to the sound of my alarm clock making a very annoying sound to wake me up but,instead I didn't wake up. I was so tired from last night that I didn't even want to move and then I remembered that I was going to see Felix today. I immediately jumped out of bed and grabbed my phone. I texted Felix that I was on my way to the airport. Then I put my phone on my bed and changed my clothes. I got my phone from my bed got my suitcase and went to my car and started driving to the airport. When I got there I looked for the plane to go to England. I found it and entered the plane.

~~~~skip a couple hours ~~~~

I finally got of the plane and I heard my phone ring. I checked it and it said

Felix: hey Jack I just got here and I'll met you at the airport's cafe

well at least I knew where he was. I walked to the cafe and saw Felix sitting in one of the seats.

Felix's POV
I was checking my phone and I heard someone say BOO. I got scared and jumped a bit then I looked behind me and I saw Jack. "did I scare you?" he said laughing a little bit "not even close" I said and smiled. "you liar I did scare you" he said and then I said "okay fine you did...kind of" Jack rolled his eyes and smiled and I gave him a big hug while blushing a bit. I stopped hugging him and looked at his suitcase and said "I can get that for you Jack" "oh no it's okay I got it" Jack said nervously "Jack your my friend and I want you to feel at home" I said and Jack gave up and gave me his suitcase. We walked to my car and I put Jack's suitcase in the back trunk of the car and Jack sat in the passenger seat and of course since I was the driver I sat in the driver's seat.

Sean's POV
I was pretty nervous because I didn't want to mess up anything and seeing Felix in real life was a awesome opportunity and " Felix is so cute" I didn't even realize that I said that until I looked at Felix who was blushing a lot and looked very shocked. Crap did I just say that out loud I thought. I felt my cheeks starting to burn from blushing. I laughed nervously and said " sorry...I was just...kidding" Felix looked confused at first but,then he said "it's okay" I thought to myself great going Jack your lucky he didn't say anything else and I better watch what I'm saying. After a good 20 minutes Felix stopped the car and said "we are here" l looked out of the car window and saw his house.

sorry if this chapter kind of sucked the reason why is because I wanted to get this done yesterday but we couldn't do it yesterday so we had to do it today and today we where quite busy but hey a new chapter! chapter 3 coming soon! ^^