Chapter 1- The Beginning

In the City of Heartland, we zoom in a house and into a specific room where we heard an alarm ringing.

BEEP BEPP BEEP

In the room we see a boy sleeping.

(Not in this clothes just the guy in the picture)

Eventually the boy wakes up due to the alarm blasting which he slams down to turn off the sound.

(Sora's POV)

I looked at the clock and saw that school starts in about 2 hours.

Sora: Well, better go wake up Yuma... as usual.

I went to the stairs to the attic since Yuma does have a room underneath it that he never uses. When i got up there i wake him up by threwing water on a cup which was hilarious to see his reaction because he fell on the floor.

Yuma: What the hell Sora?! Did you need to wake me up like that?!

Sora: Calm down, i coulld've let you sleep and be late to school, but i decided to be a good person and wake you up.

Yuma: But did you have to wake me up like that?!

Sora: No, but it was a funny way to wake you up.

Yuma: You know that you're a jerk sometimes!

Sora: Calm down bro. Go get yourself changed and i will do something for breakfast, grandma will kill us if we don't eat.

Yuma went down stairs to get changed. On the way down i saw my older sister Kari which i got allong with since being adopted.

Sora: Sup sis.

Kari: Hey Sora, is Yuma still sleeping?

Sora: Nope because i woke him up.

Kari: what'd you do this time?

Sora: Just threw water at him.

Kari: Good way to make him wake up.

Sora: I know, now im gonna make breakfast for us.

I walked to the kitchen and heated up some waffles we had. When they were done i put some on a plate for Yuma, which he came down soon after they were done. After eating, we headed out and saw grandma sweeping outside.

Sora and Yuma : We're going. Goodbye Grandma.

Grandma: Have a good day at school.

We were walking to school, when we heard a voice calling us out.

??: Yuma! Sora!

We looked back and saw Bronk and his hoverboard.

Yuma: Hi Bronk!