Chapter 10: Áurea Operation

Manaus Air Base, May 12, 2025, 6:07 PM

The FAB (Brazilian Air Force) has been active on the Rodenius continent, with attacks on enemy positions and camps occurring frequently.
The troops positioned in Gim and Kayraorg suffered heavy casualties with each assault, forcing Louria to retreat on the qua tonian front, but reinforcing the defenses in Quila, this action was justified by the heavy losses they had taken in the city and were not willing to lose it.

A new attack on Kayraorg was being prepared, but attention was turned to another topic, the priority became the citizens kidnapped during the massacre.
According to the agents deployed in Louria, they had been taken to a city within the country, called Kaitan, with a large slave trader buying them to sell them at auction in a few days.

A rescue operation was organized, with the air force sending its most experienced fighters in this type of mission, the Para-SARs.

The squadron members were in full uniform, boarding a C-390 Millenium transport plane.

Two F20 Tigershark fighter jets escorted the C-390, both equipped with three free-fall fuel tanks and two Maa-1B Piranha missiles, and as they entered enemy territory they were closely followed by an Embraer E-99 early warning aircraft and two A-29 Super Tucanos, so that if the operation went wrong, the air support would cover the withdrawal of the special forces.

Inside the plane the soldiers were waiting for the moment when the order to launch would be given, with some chatting to kill time.

"Man, I lost all the shares I had in foreign companies."

"At least it was just money, my cousin was in Italy during the transfer."

"Sorry for bringing it up."