Preview & Copyright & Preface

A group of some students starting a school club to earn some money to fulfill their needs more effectively, to become independent and to learn about the real world business, job and economy. But this school club turns to be a club more than that. A committee which is going to get recognition by several people.

> This story is dedicated to all the students who are working hard with side jobs, for maintaining fees for their education or to earn some extra money which will always come handy.

                                      COPYRIGHT © By ISHAAN RASTOGI
                                             ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED

No permission is given for any part of this book to be reproduced, transmitted in any form or means; electronic or mechanical, stored in a retrieval system, photocopied, recorded, scanned, or otherwise, except few quotations or excerpts from the book or book's name. Any of these actions require the proper written permission of the author.

                                                             PREFACE

This is a fictional story. None of the events happened in real life or the story is based on the real life events. Any resemblance to actual human people, living or dead or life events is purely coincidental. The references used in this story are taken from other sources. This is the first book in plan. God knows I might create another one to make it a book series!