Ok so let's Jump!

Chapter 2

                          Chapter 2

Sorry sorry, we had been busy these following days! So I will just be briefing you with information on what happened the past few days. As I said, the spelling of Massachusetts had been corrected by us, the very next day. So, our day begins with the school on the 21st of April which never happens for a normal student. Lol, who would have thought to go to the school with excitement two months before. Hmm, so basically we got some website traffic, good enough for a start, around 800 views. Our analytics department told us in the morning. We gathered up with the whole bunch of our team who went to the same school along with us. We stormed the entire length of the main gallery to reach the Principal's office. We knocked on the door and got a call to come in. Thank god, her room was big enough to hold us. The breeze of AC felt so good while we entered. Jay opened his laptop while Amy showed the UI of the app on her phone. Princi Ramirez was happy with our work, she loved the luminous & dark themes used as a pair. Now, she told us to follow her as she went out of the room. 

We went to the first floor and guess what a new brand new club room was made at the left side of the lobby, just like our school library on the second floor. She told us that she had been planning it, since when we told her about our venture. The room was although empty with white glistening tiles. She told us to make a list of things which we will be needed to put in the room and she also told us that although this is a school club, the things which you can set up on your own will be better for us because it's tough for us to aid a whole new lab. Well, we understood that very well and thanked her for the generous gesture. 

... Fast forwarding, we set up a backup team to replace us except me, I am always needed. Hehe! So basically other people will be looking forward to the requests by the people of Massachusetts and helping them. Connecticut & Rhode Island system is already in the works and gaining many customers for our services. We will be going to Japan on 24th April, that's why we will be missing from our school club. Although Emily will be in charge in our absence, and since she goes to Redfield Academy, our school. Only she has the keys to access our workplace. P.S.- I have a teensy bit of a crush on her. If you tell her, I will make sure you never get the desired girl of your choice. 

Before going we made sure that our workplace is designed properly with all the kinds of stuff we need to be there. Yes, yes I will give you our setup tour before we go! So this is how our studio / clubroom / workplace will look in the evening with so many laptops in use.

 Yes, yes I will give you our setup tour before we go! So this is how our studio / clubroom / workplace will look in the evening with so many laptops in use

Neonifying cool, right? We have laptops to work on so we can create an extra space for anything else when so many laptops are not in use. Additionally, there is a separate Wi-Fi router, a printer, and an Alexa to make things easy for us. There was not much of an investment.

We launched a new page on our website showcasing that we will be at a certain place in Japan for a limited amount of time and we can provide services to the people of that place. Alex & Luna already made some friends on social sites and tried our best that we get something to earn money from Japan. So Jay, Fiona, Amy, Liam, Alex, Luna, and I packed our bags, boarded our plane to Japan, and fall asleep lol. We had been working physically so hard for the last 3 days. It was 12 days round trip from Boston Airport to Chitose Airport which costed around $9,900, $1400 per person. Oh god, so costly. Plus the rest of the miscellaneous expenses. We will be staying at local cottages of Sapporo to minimize the cost of living & food there. 

We were not exactly wasting so much money just to go to Japan and try earning there

We were not exactly wasting so much money just to go to Japan and try earning there. We were enjoying our holidays. We will be blossoming on seeing bloomed Cherry Blossom trees, we were just on time for it. We will be capturing pictures of it and producing them on a large scale to sell it around in the U.S. We will be providing our help services if the jobs suited us. We will be doing so much stuff, just to enjoy ourselves in Japan & earn at the same time. That's what we had been working hard on along with creating a website with the help of Canva. Although making it was easy peasy but the real research and efforts were on the apt template and color combination which appeal to attract more users. Now, that's enough for you dear readers to indulge and gasp about the opportunities which we are going to make full of use.

Let's begin with the 26th of April because we reached Sapporo on the 25th's Evening and we are tired as hell. BTW, here's how Sapparo City looks like in the evening with misty weather and small mountains and bright lights just like every city. We managed to capture the picture somehow with our drone.

Oh hell, how are we going to communicate with Japanese people? Well, just as I mentioned earlier Alex & Luna have friends here who know English

Oh hell, how are we going to communicate with Japanese people? Well, just as I mentioned earlier Alex & Luna have friends here who know English. They will be our official tour guides. BTW, by this time you should have learned our motto by the heart, "Helping hand is an earning hand!" 

                        またね ( See you soon )

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣ Author's Note ▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

For readers who judge books, don't judge on how I rushed my story plot from U.S. to Japan because I want to showcase how busy students' life are even if they are off on a trip.

This studio is created online using Bing's AI using our imagination, so we have complete rights to showcase it here.

Credits- Expedia website for this beautiful image of Sapporo city looking in the evening.