A new beginning!

Chapter 1

                                                               Chapter 1

Jayden was ready with his laptop and Fiona was ready with her phone. All they had to present as they had already written in the search handlebar of Google, "https://hustlers-sbs.my.canva.site/". As soon as they pressed the enter key, a website got opened on both devices. They scrolled down till the end while checking everything, in front of 15 fellow members who were working very hard for this moment to come true. A thunderous hooting & a chain of several claps enlightened the room when Jayden & Fiona spun around from their chairs to signal a big thumbs up from both hands! There were tears of joy in the eyes of each and everyone present there. 

After a few seconds, the room became silent, just like a library is. All the eyes were on Amy and Liam who were respectively responsible to launch the HSBS App on Apple Store & Play Store respectively. Jayden & Fiona had gone to where Liam & Amy were working. Liam signaled a thumbs up from his left hand while his head was down towards Amy and her phone. After a few seconds, Amy hugged Liam saying "Yes yes! We have finally done it!" Another round of hooting and claps went in a loop. Jayden, Fiona, Amy, and Liam hugged each other turn by turn. Work of vigorous three months had been successful on this very day 20th April 2023.

They all left the house to party out in their favorite QSR outlet Cuisino Jungle 🌴 . Sounds cool, right? Well, it is cool. If you ever visit Massachusetts, you should not miss the food served by CJ. All they now have to finalize a club in school, so they can also get some extra grades. The School encourages students but the princi said that first, they have to make sure, the main source of communication between customers and workers should be well set. Now, they will have to wait for tomorrow morning to showcase their work.

 Before leaving for their houses from CJ, each member was told to promote the app and website on their social media handles and promote it with word of mouth to their neighborhood, relatives, and friends, So, till then they get some crowd on their website to make it impactful in front of their princi. Well, not all the members belonged to the same school to which Jayden, Fiona, Amy, and Liam went. Some were recruited because they were friends with them. The best 9 were selected like a team of baseball has. The rest two were big sisters of Amy & Fiona, who were first reached out by the quad squad for help. After getting a club for themselves in the school, their plan was to widen the group of 15 students because a bunch of 15 students can't do anything.

Here is how the site looked like on a laptop-