𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 - 𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗰 𝗯𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘁

💕🐺💕

💕🐺💕

faith is asleep in her room laying across her bed leaning off the side as spider lays on the bed stretched out across the mattress, the sound of a shotgun being fired nearby causes faith to jump and fall off her bed and onto the floor as spider quickly sits up.

faith gets up kneeling on the floor as she looks at her kitten who looks very annoyed at the girl, "what?" faith asks slightly offended, "i heard a gunshot" she defends and spider shakes her head before laying back down making faith scoff slightly as she gets back onto her bed and starts to fall back to sleep.

just as she closes her eyes scott storms into her room slamming her bedroom door open making it hit her desk knocking over a picture frame, "really, scott?" faith asks as she looks at her brother with a groan while sitting up.

"did you hear the gunshot?" scott asks as he gently picks up the picture frame sighing with relief when he sees that it's not smashed.

"yeah, it's probably just a murderer killing their next victim" faith tells as she goes to lay back down but a wolf howling causes hers and scott's eyes to widen, "or not" she says as she jumps out of her bed again as scott opens her window.

💕🐺💕

faith and scott followed where they heard the howl and the gunshot to a stop sign, faith yawns as scott spots chris argent and a woman talking as the woman holds a pretty heavy-duty gun, scott quickly pulls faith behind a building as the twins eavesdrop on argent's and the woman's conversation, "chris, there were two of 'em" the woman informs as she looks around slightly.

"the alpha?" argent asks as he looks at the woman with a raised eyebrow.

"i don't know, but one of them tried to kill me-" the woman starts but argent shakes his head and holds a hand up towards her.

"one of them is gonna lead us to the other" argent starts as he puts his hand down and faith tilts her head slightly trying to hear better, "he can't do that if he's dead" he finishes.