𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 - 𝗹𝘂𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗰

💕🐺💕

💕🐺💕

faith lies on the grass looking up at the sky as spider lies on her chest and lydia and jackson sit looking at the girl confused, "why are you laying on the grass?" jackson asks with a small grimace as he looks at the muddy ground.

"us poor people don't care if the ground is dirty" faith responds not looking away from the sky making lydia laugh at jackson as he scoffs.

"shut up, you're rich too" jackson notes as he pushes lydia slightly taking a drink of the whiskey bottle he brought out for them as they try and forget about what happened at the school.

"really?" lydia asks sarcastically as jackson tries to hand her the bottle but she refuses making jackson scoff shaking his head as he takes another sip.

"what happened when you left the chemistry room?" jackson asks after a few seconds on silence causing faith to look over at jackson and lydia, she sighs and sits up making spider move to her lap.

jackson laughs a little and hands faith the whiskey bottle making her smile slightly taking it from the boy, "well, i walked back to the locker room" she starts taking a drink of the whiskey as jackson moves the blanket he and lydia were sitting on to the opposite of faith so they could listen better.

"where the janitor was killed?" lydia asks pretending to listen to the fake-ish story faith is making up for jackson.

"yeah, the door was torn off and it had blood all over it" faith continues as she bites her lips slightly trying not to cry as she remembers how scared she was that night, "i walked in and i couldn't see the janitor anywhere" she adds.

"you don't have to continue" lydia says as she puts her hand on faith's knee.

"shut up, let her speak" jackson smirks as he crosses his arms making lydia send him a glare.

faith nods slowly as she crosses her legs making lydia's hand drop off her knee and onto the floor, "then i felt something drip on my face" she says as she takes another drink of whiskey, "i felt it and it was blood" she reveals and jackson nods quickly listening intently as lydia wondered why faith practically pushed her hand off her knee, "i slowly looked up and the janitor was draped over the top of a locker with blood dripping down his face"