Chap 25 Training Day Part:2

(Authors Note at the Bottom)

Luke's POV:

I was sleeping peacefully until I was awakened by the sound of an air horn. I already knew who was behind this. I was actually a little terrified by the sound that I fell out of bed. I was furious and I wanted some answers. I angrily marched down the steps and into the kitchen to be greeted by a smirking Layah , Jace , K.C, and Jaxon. They were sitting at the table nonchalantly like nothing was going on ; and they were laughing and smirking about it which made me even more furious!

"What the hell is going in?" I growled using my alpha tone. To my surprise Layah didn't even flinch , I should have guess she wouldn't considering she's an alpha now too.She just looked and keep smirking.

"Well you did say it was training day today and we had to get you all up didn't we? " she answered and slightly smirked again. I could keep my self angry considering the only think she had in was a sports bra , some Jordan's , and some basketball short which I could clearly see even if she was sitting down, the basket ball shorts were sitting very low on her hips. She looked amazing.

"Yup yep we did, now what I need you all to do is go get dressed in something comfortable and meet us out side as soon as possible". She said using her alpha voice .

Of course Elana had se objection to it it I didn't care to listen. I walked up stairs to my room and put on some red basketball shorts and some air max's and headed down stairs outside to get ready to train...

Layah's POV:

Me and the guys were waiting outside waiting for everyone to come back down. The time was now 7:30 and the sun was just starting to rise up. Everyone was starting to pour out of the house in very comfortable attire . Some girls were dressed like me and some guys dressed like my guys; although some did put on tank tops. As the last bit of people came out of the house the first training session began.

"Alright "I started to speak

"I am Alpha Bane or Alpha Layah, You all know we are here to train, There will be no games today only training , If at any time you feel you can't keep going , keep going , you all need to be as strong as possible. Now today we will be training for agility and strength . You will all run laps until I tell you to stop then you will do other exercises. This training will not be easy , and it will take a lot if time to build you all up. But for now do as I say and you should be just fine. Understood?"

"Yes Alpha Bane" everyone responded in a respectful tone

"Any questions?"

A teenager who appeared to be 18 or 19 just around my age, with bright almost ice colored eyes , shaggy blond hair and black highlights, which made him look even cuter

"Yes? " I answered him politely

"How long will agility training be until we can learn how to fight?"

"Well until I see fit that you are strong and fast enough which will be a week or two"I answered

"One more question, how long will it take for the girls to be as fine as you?" He asked and smirked

I smirked and smiled

"To look good shouldn't be long but to look this good" I said gesturing to my body "never"

"Now anymore questions?" I asked making sure everyone heard me . I looked and when no one raised their hand I was satisfied.

"Now go start your laps, lets go!" . They all obliged and started running. I looked at the guys a d they looked amused. Everyone just started running and they looked like they were about to die.

"This should be fun huh?" I said and looked at the guys laughing

"Yep" they responded laughing .

Thirty minutes passed By the time I felt they had enough I stopped them all.

"Stop!" I yelled

They all dropped like flies one by one tired and tuckered out.

"Now go inside and get something to drink and meet me back out here!" I barked at them and they started running faster in the house than they did before.

"Y'all should have used this energy on the track!' I teased them.

I gave them ten minutes and after ten minutes everyone was back out side .

"Now give me 200 push ups and 200 sit-ups and 200 squats ,and after that we'll be done now the longer you take the longer you stay out her with me the quicker you do it the quicker you get to go back to sleep. Understood?"

"Yes Alpha Bane" they breathed out still winded

"Alright, Lets Go!"

I said using my alpha tone.

I told them training wasn't going to be easy. It's hard work and you have to be willing to do it to get a result. While they were doing exercising me and the guys started to work out with them; although we finished waaaay before them. An hour passed by time everyone was done and I wasn't going to keep them out any longer they already looked half dead so today ill let them rest. It was about twelve o clock when we finished

"Alright , that was actually a great first time workout for you all" me and the guys clapped congratulating them on the good first time work. I looked around and saw Luke looking a little tired but he was an alpha so he was used to this; I also saw Elana and she looked like she was about to drop . Ha she's so weak.

"I'm actually proud if you all for this progressive first day, you will be sore tonight so try to soak as long as you can and you will be tired and sleepy most if the time until you are used to this. Now that you're done you're free to go . Have a great day everyone."

They walked off very tired and slow into the house and up to their rooms.

I walked over to the guys and they laughed at me.

"You really are ruthless aren't you?" Jace said smirking at me

"Well I did learn from the best didn't I ?" I said amused

"Yes yes that is true , we did a good job teaching and training her didn't we ?" He said amuse also .

"I don't know about you all but I'm tire too even though I'm trained so I'm going to get comfortable so I'll see ya when I wake up" I said to them.

"See ya later little sis" they all said in their won way. I kissed them each on the cheek and headed for my room. I walked up the stairs the that back of the hall where my room was and shut the door. I stripped myself of my clothes and got I to the steaming hot shower. My feet were killing me and I was tired.

I quickly washed my hair and got out. I found some more underwear to wear and slipped on a big comfy shirt. I quickly blow dried my hair and wrapped it up. I slipped back into bed and turned on my tv. I snuggled into the covers until I drifted off to a peaceful sleep with the sound of my tv comforting me...

~Authors Note~

So I hoped you liked it . I'm so so so sorry about the huge writers block , I was having family problems and was busy with school so I didn't have time to write. When I logged back on I saw comment of who wanted to see what happened next. I also enjoy seeing comments (hint hint) they motivate me . Until next time . And don't forget to comment I like to see what you all think of the story. Tell me why you think. And who's POV would you like to her next . Until next time

-Kiera❤-

Don't forget, Comment , Vote Fan❤❤❤