Chap 5

Luke's POV:

Waking up from my nap I felt refreshed and confused. For one because it was 10 o clock and I herd my pack complaining and secondly I didn't smell any food cooking down stair. I started to get angry because I knew damn well Layah new it was to get up and cook breakfast so I had to Confront her about it. Putting on my clothes brushing my teeth and putting on my shoes I went up to her room. When I got up therei started to. Bang on her door but no Answer . Then I started kicking her door still no answer.

I started to get really mad then " Open this f***in door right now!" "I know you here me , why arent you down stairs cooking get down there now!" I couldn't take it anymore I called my father up stair to help me break open the door. When we finally opened up the door my heart almost stopped when I saw the room was cleaned out. Why did I feel this way? I don't care anything about her I walked over to her bed an d read the not that laid there which said:

" Since you all treat me like crap and don't give a damn about me I'm leaving.

By the time you read this note I'll probably be half way.

To my destination so right about now I can say whatever

I want so don't try to find me , so f** k off if I ever come

Back you better watch out cause im not gonna be the same

And that's not a threat baby it's a promise ..

GoodBye Forever.

Layah

I almost broke down I still don't know why u felt sad I felt like a piece of me was gone forever

I didn't know what to do. I got angry I ordered every one around . Barking orders at every one and any one that walked by. "Find her now , and bring her back !" I couldn't take it anymore I went in my room and broke down . What the hell am I talking about . I love her ! I'm not just saying that because she gone , I'm saying it because I really do . she was my soul mate for life and I ran her off, how could I do something like that! What is wrong with me?! I can't live without her and shes gone. I can't let my pack know that I love her but I will tell them shes gone.

Walking to the top of the stairs I called everyone in and announced" I'm sure everybody her the commotion upstairs and I wanted to announce that Layah is no long here she left the pack and I'm afraid she won't be coming back" I her a few cheers of joy and some sad. For the people that were happy she left I wanted to rip their throats out .After I dismissed everybody I went in my room and broke down again. I thought to myself "What the hell have I done?!"