Start at the start

*Lillian's POV*

Peter and I were having dinner with Aunt May. She had pleaded to us to spend with her. A bit suspicious? Yeah I agree, but who am I to not want to spend time with my only living relatives? So we agreed and decided to not go patrolling to night. You might be wondering, patrolling? What? Why?

Flash back

Our class had gone on a trip to Oscorp. We had accidentally fallen a bit behind from the group. We had been admiring some spiders and noticed that one was missing, I just ignored it. Suddenly, my brother then shrieked like if he had seen a spider., which he had. And it bit him. He waved his hand through the air, flinging the spider at me. And that spider had the AUDACITY TO BITE ME!!! The lion, the witch and the audacity of that bitch! So I gave it a taste of his own medicine. But I wouldn't bite it back, that's just... Ew. So I killed it. I grabbed Peter by his arm and dragged him into the toilet. I gently cleaned both of our hands and wrapped them in toilet paper. My face felt hot and sweaty, my vision was getting blurry, which was weird as I was wearing my glasses. I squinted at Peter, his face growing red and wet. When we arrived home we went directly to bed, feeling very sick. I woke up with Peter shaking me. He wasn't wearing his glasses and I wasn't either. My eyesight was perfect. Peter was ripped. But like, really ripped. I looked in the mirror and raised my shirt slightly to see my stomach. OMG! I HAD ABS!!! I raised my arms and flexed them. HOLY COW! I WAS RIPPED! My brother and I exchanged excited smiles. I went to open the door, but I pulled it off its hinges! Peter super quickly grabbed it like he had some insane reflexes! He tried to put it back in place, but it got stuck to his hands! MOTHER TRUCKER DUDE! WHAT WAS HAPPENING?! When we managed to place everything back together we took a sick day from school to experiment and investigate our new powers. We came to the conclusion that the spider that bit us gave us the powers and that we had spider-like powers: Super strength, super speed, stickiness, enhanced senses and spider sense. All that we knew of. In a week we had created two web shooters for each of us, learned to control our powers and we had made our own hero suits. Peter's suit was some blue pants and a red hoodie with black swimming goggles covering his eyes, black trainers and red gloves. Mine was a blue onesie with a red hoodie over it, also wearing black goggles, black trainers and red gloves. We both had our signature sign, a black spider on our chest. His name was Spider-Man and mine was Captain Spidey. But then uncle Ben was shot in front of us, and that made us stop for a while until we remembered his last words: With great power comes great responsibility. So we went back to the game.

"Aunt May?" Peter started a conversation like always, "Why did our parents name us with these names?" Okay that was a very good question, how did I never come up with it?

"Well, Peter was given to you because men named Peter stand out for being pleasant when dealing with others. They are sociable and they don't mind making new friends, they also keep the ones they have very well and they are very fond of him, as well as his family. Even so, they are discreet with their private lives, they do not like to attract attention and they prefer not to tell their problems to others but keep it to themselves. What they value most is respect for others, which is why they also want to be respected. They also need to have their closest ones close," that's so true about my lil bro over here and that made him blush like a tomato, "Benjamin was given to you because that was your uncles name," 

"What about mine?" I was very eager to know.

"Lillian most likely comes from the earth's flowers, Lilium, the name Lillian means lily and purity. Native to the Northern Hemisphere, these delicate flowers symbolise peace, passion, and the joy of rebirth," okay what?! I'm the least pure here, I'm the mischievous, pranker, etc. I'm NOT innocent. Peter started to laugh at the fact of what my name meant and at the face of disgust that I was putting, "Maia is after my name, May. It means great or mother. Maia is a feminine name of Greek origin. This name translates to great and mother and refers to the Greek mythology figure Maia, the mother of the Greek god Hermes." That part made more sense, I was very protective and motherly, especially with my lil bro. 

We laughed and ate our home made pizza watching TV like normal people. Who am I kidding? We watched Star Wars, my brother and me acting out and shouting references while aunt May filmed us. 

*Peter's POV*

I woke up the next day, half lying on the coach, half lying on the floor, half lying on my sister. Aunt May had left a note on the coffee table saying that she had gone to work, having an early starting shift that ended pretty late too. I started to make chocolate chip pancakes. I put my headphones on and danced to the music. I selected my AC/DC playlist and vibed to the songs. I had just finished making a pile of over twenty pancakes when something or more like someone scared the living daylight out of me. I jumped on to the ceiling, holding the saucepan like a sword. And there it was. That face that resembled mine but with a smirk that in a few seconds would be followed by a laugh. 

1...
2...
3...

There it was. She clutched her stomach and rolled on the floor, crying with laughter. "You keep falling for that!" I huffed and smoothly landed on the floor. I put the pan in the sink and grabbed the syrup. I piled half of the pancakes on my plate and covered them in this amazing sauce. Lily (Lillian) went to grab the syrup from me but I pulled it off her reach. She stood up and went to grab it from my hand, but I threw it in the air and webbed it up there on the ceiling. Oops. Not really. She slowly turned her gaze on me, glaring daggers that pierced through me. I should've known better. I run for my life but I'm not fast enough. She takes her chancla off and...

UH OH!

SHE THROWS THE FUDGING CHANCLA AT ME!

I scream as it hits me and makes me fall flat on my face. She gets near me and contemplates the damage she's done to me, she smiles and goes back to the kitchen. I rub my forehead and head to the kitchen to eat my breakfast. My sis is up on the ceiling with a knife, cutting the webbings. I start eating my pancakes and shortly after, she joins me.