Chapter 11: Crush?

Crush. Everyone has a crush on someone at some point in their life. It is a very special feeling. Knowing that the other person doesn't even have a clue about your existence but still blushing whenever their name comes up.

Aaradhya remembers she had a massive crush on Shah Rukh Khan in class 8th. From then onwards she has had many crushes but Shah Rukh is permanent. After all, she can't cheat on her first crush. But she has never had a crush on anyone who is not a celebrity. And that was completely fine with her.

But from this morning she finds her eyes landing on a certain someone again and again. From the time she heard that Abhi fought for Ishita, that too with a senior and that too alone and that too when so many people were present there, she couldn't stop thinking about him.

Now she gets why he has too many fan girls around him. But just thinking about someone and trying to observe them again and again doesn't means one has a crush on them. She really needs to maintain a distance from him. She'll complete that topic as soon as possible and never ever take any favours from him.

********
As Aaradhya entered the library at 3.05 lost in her thoughts, she found Abhi already sitting on his usual seat and smiling looking at his phone. Must be a message from Teena, thought Aaradhya.

She cleared her throat as she approached him.

"Hii!" he said smiling at her.

"Hello! Sorry, I was with Tanu and got late."

"No worries. So let's start."

"Yeah sure," she said taking out her notes.

For the rest two hours Aaradhya tried her best to explain the topic and cover the major portion. The sooner the better.

"I guess, that's enough for today." She said looking at him for the first time since she started explaining. All this time she avoided looking at him and put her complete focus on the book.

"More than enough!! You have some urgent work after this?"

"Urgent work? I don't think so. Why?" She asked confused.

"Perfect. So no excuses today. I am giving you a coffee treat now. Come on." He said putting his books in his bag.

"No! There is no need for that. I have to go to the hostel also. "

"I told you no more excuses. Why do you keep avoiding me? Do you have any problems with me?"

Aaradhya's eyes widened. How does he know she avoids him?

"Av... Avoid? Who said that? Why would I do that?"

"I feel so. Why else would you refuse to even drink coffee with me? I can see you have no problem with having a full meal with Dev. "

"Dev is my close friend. We usually hang out together..."

"So we are not friends?" He cut her out.

"It's not like that. It's just that I don't like coffee. So I avoid drinking it." She made the first excuse that came to her mind. This was not a lie though. She prefers tea over coffee. But still, this was a pathetic excuse.

"So you are a tea person, I see. No problem. I know a wonderful place where they give tea. Come on." He said standing and walking towards the exit.

Oh god! She should have agreed on coffee. They would have it in the canteen. Now where is he thinking of taking her? But half-heartedly, she followed him. He should not know that she avoids him. She has no reason for it except that she thinks he is injurious to her health. What is he? Smoke. She thought pathetically.