Chapter 29 Thursday

A/N: Can't get over the fact that we're getting fucking Harmonie and not Mandragora... Also, Thanks to the wonderful progresses of technology, i was able to get some pictures of Sebastian in higher quality and more like how i imagined him.

??????: Your majesty...

Siege: Hmmm...

??????: Your majesty, the dawn is breaking...

Through the windows of an old factory, the sun's rays began to illuminate a young woman lying on her bed. The soft light brought warmth and enhanced the deep golden color of the aslan's hair as she still tried to sleep.

Siege: Five more minutes...

The young woman felt something climb onto her bed with a heavy weight, before she felt a huge raspy tongue on the back of her head in her hair. The young woman opened her eyes and let out a grunt before stretching.

Siege: Gawain...

She said slightly annoyed, slowly rising to her feet before giving a murderous look to the beast in her bed, hearing a laugh in a deep voice.

Gawain: Good morning your majesty.

Siege: Would five minutes have been too much to ask?

She asked, looking at the lion with glasses who was sitting in her bed.

Gawain: You are not a child anymore Verna. If you didn't want to be so tired, you shouldn't have partied with your friends until two in the morning. I wonder if you're really going away to fight these mobsters, or if it's to party all day and night...

Siege: We had a success to celebrate.

She said, looking at the evening dress on a hanger hanging on the wall... Remembering her evening, the most chaotic part, as well as the calmest...

She stood up, and walked to the bathroom, passing over the other two lions who were still sleeping.

The temporary shelter Sebastian had given Glasgow was without a doubt, much better than their old hideout. An old disused factory with enough rooms and dormitories to accommodate them all and more, as well as running water, electricity and quite a few luxuries considering it was a gang hideout.

The lioness came out of her bathroom after a good shower and a few moments, grabbing her leather jacket from the floor and putting it over her shoulders.

Gawain: Another day where we don't follow you?

Siege: Nothing against you and the others Gawain, but for the moment I can't afford to have three lions by my side all the time.

Gawain: We are your protectors. And the famous doctor has already seen us at your side.

Siege: Gawain. No is no.

Gawain: You came back wounded... Look at your neck.

She ran her hand over to feel the small mark the previous day's second skin had left on her.

Siege: You're exaggerating. The thing that did this to me saved my life.

Gawain: See ? you were in danger.

The lioness turned to the real lion. Looking at him tiredly.

Siege: Seriously, are you a puppy or a lion?

Gawain: I am your protector first.

Siege: The answer is still no. And then I have Indra to protect me.