Chapter 5.

February 6th, 3pm, Monday.

Sun sighed, and cleaned up some of the mess that was left. Sun found it odd he suddenly knew how to clean blood. He shrugged it off as something moon downloaded.

Sun decided to charge a bit. He hopped up to his room, and saw moon, powered off. Sun really didn't want to wake him. 'I don't need charge, I should be fine.' Sun thought, jumping out of the room. suddenly, Freddy burst through the daycare doors. "Sun! Have you seen Gregory?! He's missing!" Sun rushed over to Freddy. "Don't worry, we'll find him. He couldn't have gone far." Sun reassured Freddy.

Sun and Freddy had searched all over, and the two were low charge. "Freddy, go charge. I'll look for gregory." Sun said, placing a hand on Freddy's shoulder. "Alright...but I'll come back once the charge is done, ok?" Freddy said, walking away. Sun continued his search once Freddy was out of sight. A few moments later, Sun saw Gregory, crying. "Friend..? What's wrong!?" Sun said, rushing to Gregory's side. "Well..me and Freddy had a fight..." Gregory said. "Oh.. that's why he was looking for you. I, sure Freddy wants to apologize, he was worried, friend. Why don't you go over to his room? He's charging at the moment, but im sure he'd be happy to see you." Sun said with a comforting smile.

When Gregory walked off, sun's battery was quite low. He started to stand up, but as soon as he did, he felt drowsy. He thought of calling Moon, but he was probably still powered off. He just left a voicemail of his location, and tried to walk back. Step after step, his vision became blurred. He took one final step before he passed out.

"One voicemail." The computer said. Moon awoke, grumbling. "Ugh..play voicemail." Moon said, sitting up slowly. A voice similar to Sun's rang through their room. "Hey..brother...I'm.....loww on power. I'm by Rockstar row, maintenence hallway...when you wake up...could you come and get me..?" And the voicemail cut off. Moon shot up out of his bed and ran to the location that was provided to him.

But when he got to the maintenence hallway, sun wasn't there. He called Sun....no response.

He called Sun once again, and Sun picked up this time. "Sun?! Where are you?!" Moon asked, worried. "Brother, I'm fine! Why are you calling?" Sun said. Moons face dropped. "Wh- you left me a concerning voicemail?! Where are you?!" Moon yelled, getting angry. "I'm at the daycare theater, if you must know." Sun replied, quite snappy. "Well, I must know, so I can make sure your alright?! What are you doing?!" Moon questioned.

"Lay off of it." Sun said. Moon looked frightened. "Sun, I realize you are under alot of stress, but you can't just not charge?!?" Moon yelled into the phone. "I'm coming over to the daycare theater. Your systems need to be checked." Moon said walking, still on the phone. "Moon my systems are completely fine! No need to worry! I checked myself!" Sun said, in a almost creepy tone. Moon sighed. "If you say so. Once your done..doing whatever come back to the daycare. We have to prepare for reopening."

And Moon hung up. He stormed back to the daycare. He jumped up onto the balcony and paced. 'Sun isn't acting right. It's probably just the threat to shut down the daycare. But he's always been the voice of reason. He might be mad at montys arrival. He said he checked his systems, and I believe him.' Moon thought.

Once Sun arrived at the daycare, Moon was calmed down. "Sun we have to prepare for--"" But Sun just walked past him. "I don't have time for kids." Sun said, not even looking at Moon. "Excuse me?" Moon asked looking at Sun, mostly confused. "I have other things to do, moon." Sun said, getting more and more snappy as he jumped onto the balcony.

"I'm not telling you. Your acting too odd." Moon said, getting more and more suspicious. "Calm down brother! It's fineee." Sun said, walking off. Moon sighed. "I guess I'll leave it be. He's been stressed is all." Moon said to himself, walking over to the naptime corner and cleaning up.

[Short intermission, but I feel like a Newton star could be used in today's society. Anyone heard about the trans bills their passing?]

Sun walked out of the twos room. "Moon, I need to speak with Gregory." Sun said, rather aggressively. "I'm not telling you where me is. Your obviously not right in the mind right now." Moon crossed his arms. "Moon, brother, you don't understand right now, but I promise I wont hurt him if you just tell me where he is."

[1003 words]