✟chapter 2: fun✟

As me and my zorua walk to the fair I felt eyes piercing into me I turn around only to see no one "odd..." I decide to go the ferris wheel but before I could walk on I heard a familiar voice "WAIT CHARLIE-" huff puff huff puff "can I ride the ferris wheel with you" "sure..." It was n it's weird that he'd be here too... Me, zorua and n both get on the ferris wheel.
                             ✟N's pov✟
I look at my darling across from me he looked so adorable playing with his zorua
I just wanted to hold him and never let go of him "n are you okay?" I snap out and respond to my darling "ah sorry yes I am" I say in a happy tone "okay thats good" he said

                       ✟Charlie's pov✟
I started humming a song (here's the song btw)

"Look at the stars in the big black ink tell me what you feel and tell me what you think, is it cold outside? Is it cold out." "Um sorry about that" I said in a apologetic tone "That was beautiful!!" N said "no it wasn't, it was awful" "please don't say that I thought it was amazing!" "It really wasn't but okay...."

                            ✟N's pov✟
I didn't know my darling could sing so good, he was so adorable I could hold him for hours on end, tell him how much I love him, kiss him, fuck him, I want to do so many things to them. "Hey n the ferris wheel stopped" I didn't respond I just got off as and idea came to my head...

                       ✟charlie's pov✟
I got off the ferris wheel, I was a bit worried for n, "maybe he's tired or something" I thought to myself.

-------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for this chapter being Short but imma give u guys some good shit tmr also I forgot to put this on the about charlie thingy but charlie has bpd and adhd (those won't be talked about as much but I needed to add that)