✟dreaming✟

(okay so this whole chapter is just going to be a dream so anything you read is not actually happening it's just a dream)
When I woke up I realized I woke up in a pretty garden with beautiful flowers like roses tulip's and dandelions as I get up from the beautiful garden everything was so Hazey and foggy but something had woken you up from your zoned out state "hello darling~" I turn around so fast to see n his eyes were filled with lust I back away as far as I can away from him but he started running towards me I started running as fast as I can away but he caught up to me and grabbed me and pushed me down "now~ do cute little zoruas run away from there masters~" he said in a taunting tone "get the fuck off of me!" I say in angry tone "I don't think that will be an option darling~"
⚠️ THE NEXT PART IS GOING TO BE N0N C0N RELATED IF YOUR UNCOMFORTABLE BT THAT PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER⚠️
As he said that he started moving his hand towards my private part he started fingering me as he was doing that he was kissing me I was crying and sobbing I kept feeling his fingers going in and out of me it was awful he started going faster and faster I was fighting the urge to moan and I didn't Which was good because he wanted that "aw my poor zorua is crying you poor little thing~"  as he said that he took off my pants and underwear and he took off his pants and underwear he started thrusting his dick in me I was crying even more I wished and wished that someone could save me from this awful man, n kept thrusting and thrusting I was done with crying I just looked at him no emotion just a emotionless face as he finally came he putted back on his clothing and he dressed me back in what I was wearing and he grabbed me and hugged me so tight saying "I love you so much darling we will be together forever!!" I didn't say a thing I didn't move I didn't talk I didn't even have emotions at that moment.
as I woke up in my bed I started crying that dream was so awful I hated it I hated every second of it.
--------------------------------
I'm sorry for the short (and fucked) chapter but I'm gonna write one more chapter today that's gonna be long