~ Breathing lessons ~

Aonung's pov

Neteyam

Neteyam

Neteyam

While I was walking his name kept ringing in my mind.

I remembered his smile, his cute face. I didn't know why I had those feelings. When I saw him I can't divert my eyes to his. His skinny body, his hair, his beautiful golden eyes...

I drow away that thought. He belongs to that family of monsters with demon blood. Freaks, aliens. Especially the Na'vi with five finger, the boy and the girl. What were their names? Maybe Li' aka and Kory? Yeah, probably.

Tsireya reached me and we walked togheter, towarding our marui.

" Do you think he's cute? " She asked.

I froze.

" Who? Neteyam? "

" Eh? No, Lo'ak. "

" Who's Li'aka? That five fingered? "

" Is Lo'ak. " She Corrected me. " And don't call him five fingered , is offensive. "

" But is what he is. " I replied.

She punched me in the head.

" OUCH! IT'S THE SECOND TIME! " She laughed.

" You're a child, Do you know it? "

" And you are a baby! "

" Shut up! You're a baby with a lot of hair. " She said, touching my chignon.

" Hey! I love my hair! " I replied, fixing my chignon.

" One day you'll have to change your hairstyle. "

" I'll do it when when the turtles will fly. " She rolled her eyes. We walked in silence for a while.

" And no, Lo'ak is not cute. Come on little sister! You can find someone better than he. "

" No Aonung, I don't think it. He's... different. But in a good sense. I want to know him better. There's something... that attract me. " She stopped to walk.

" Reya? Are you ok? " She lowered her head, looking at the sand.

" Do you think I'm ugly? I mean.... if I'm not enough for him? " I sighed.

" Yeah, of course, and I'm pregnant! "
She looked at me.

" Wait... what!! " I giggled.

" I thinked were playing: Say stupid and impossibile things. " She laughed very much.

" Sister You're the most beautiful Na'vi
IN THE CLAN and I'm not saying it because I'm your brother. Trust me, you don't have to be worried. "

She hugged me. I let she do. She was the only person I allowed to hug me. I really loved my sister.

" I didn't know this side of you, brother. I love it!! "

" Come on, we have dinner and if we go late mom will skinn us. "

We took the shortest way, sometimes Tsireya picked up seashelf from the sand and put them in her purse made of seaweed and sea flowers.

" I'll make a necklace for mom or a bracelet. She loves them both. " She said.

" Mh... you better do a bracelet, she has a lot of necklace. "

" Oh, yeah you're right. Thank you Nung. Ah! Sooooo.... " She looked at me with a weird expression.