Bitter aerie

(AN: gourmand and saint are both he/theys in this story :3)

The snow drafted down on the already thick blanket of snow across what used to be farm arrays, gourmand continued to eat the slime mold as he peered against the snowy plains.

 Once he finished eating, he slid into the next pipe. He knew this place well, as he ran through the snow and towards a shelter.

 Although, as he went through the pipe, he saw something in the middle of the field, It was slowly turning blue, and it was..shivering. It was alive

Gourmand began to panic, he ran over. And saw that it was another slugcat. In a blind panic, he lifted the slugcat off the snow and ran towards his shelter. 

He set the slugcat down, the slugcat seemed a little angry, for some odd reason.

"Whats your name?" Gourmand asked, giving the slugcat a little smile.

"..Leave me alone." They replied, Gourmand figured he would just find their name out later.

The slugcat seemed to scoot as far away as possible from the gourmand, this was clear. "What're you doing? This shelters tiny." Gourmand said, chuckling a little. That only annoyed the slugcat further.

"Sorry." Gourmand said, before going silent, and falling asleep.

The next cycle approached, The green slugcat, who is named saint, walks out of the den, before gourmand yelled "Wait!.." The saint turned around, waiting for him to speak

 "Can..Can i come with you?" .. "Fine." Saint said, and walked out, gourmand following behind, "You never told me your name, what was it?" "Ugh..Saint, its saint. Okay?"

"Okay! Where we going?" Gourmand asked, catching up to Saint, looking around.

"..I dont know."

.