Chapter 1

3rd P.O.V.
Salvador was in his bed asleep. That was until he jolted up after hearing the sound of an alarm. Now somewhat awake, he quickly tries to find the source of it. After a while, he finds the source which was his phone, and disarms it. After calming down, he then lays back down before opening his phone to check the time.

8:03 AM

Salvador then slowly gets out of bed before doing some stretches. He then exits his room and walks through the hallway before entering the bathroom. He turns on the water before grabbing his toothbrush. He then searches for the toothpaste before he finds it and was about to spread some toothpaste on his brush, he heard someone walk into the room. Deciding to see who walked in, Salvador looks up at the mirror before putting on a smile.

Salvador: Good morning Verna.

Verna: Huh, *sees salvador next to there* oh, good morning

She then grabs her brush and starts to brush her teeth along with salvador. After a while, they finish as they exit the bathroom and head to the kitchen. Once they arrive, Verna goes to sit down while Salvador approaches the fridge to see what he could use to make everyone for breakfast, after looking around at the content that was inside the refrigerator.

Salvador: Hmm, let's see what I could make to eat.

After a while of looking around in the fridge, Salvador takes out a carton of eggs and a package of bacon and lays them on the counter. He then goes and grabs some pots and a kettle. He fills the kettle with water and puts it on the stove. He then puts the bacon onto a pan and puts it in the oven while setting the temperature. While waiting for the water and bacon, Salvador looks to see what Verna is doing only for his face to turn a deadpanned one

Salvador: could not smoke so early in the morning.

Verna: hm, sure, but only if you give me reasons as to why I shouldn't.

She says in a playful tone as a tick mark appears on Salvador's head.

(Y/N): ok, 1. It's not good for you, 2. It's too early for it, and 3. It's gonna leave a stitch.

Verna: ok ok, fine dad.