Chapter 3 ⚠️🍋⚠️

(Longest and best written lemon of my life!)

The last bell rings, Neteyam gets up from his chair, he takes his things and leaves the classroom. He doesn't even have time to push his chair, he's too excited to go to the game.

Arrive at his locker, sneak between all the teenagers, he opens his locker, puts his things in his box, doesn't even take the time to see if they've put them in correctly. He then comes to take his bag and closes the locker to go to the sports section of the school. Kiri is already there, she was going into the girls' locker room to change. Neteyam had to go to the boys' locker room, which bothers him a bit since he knows that the guys from the team will surely enter the locker room.

Usually the guys change directly without problem. Neteyam knows that he will be very embarrassed to change in front of the boys, in addition that he has very particular clothes and that they will surely be better beaten than him. So he enters a cabin and closes it well behind him to change in peace.

It is while in his underwear that he hears Aonung's voice and the other voices behind entering the locker room. Young Sully steps back into the cabin and waits a few seconds. The guys from the team arrive in front of the cabins where the small lockers and the two large benches are and drop their bags on the ground.

The brunet wants to see if that's what he thinks and slowly approaches the door of his cabin and looks through the small crack in the door.

Very quickly his hot cheeks see Aonung shirtless, a muscular and perfect body.

He's so embarrassed and he's so hot that he just decides to hurry up to get dressed, put his clothes in his bag and rush out so they don't see him

Aonung sees him come out blushing slightly. he saw him? how long was he there? Is he embarrassed?

He asks himself a lot of questions, but having no time, he just gets dressed, puts his bag in one of the lockers, taking care to take his bottle of water and his towel.

Neteyam rushes to Kiri who is already out of the locker room, she was waiting for Neteyam to arrive to do his hair and lightly make up. Kiri takes his arm and brings it further to a place where the others cannot see them.

Kiri: I'll do your hair and makeup after you can go

Neteyam nods, a nod limits the constipated area in Kiri's eyes. So she immediately understands that something has happened.

Kiri: What happened?

Neteyam blushed looking at Kiri a little surprised before just taking a breath and telling everything at once.

Neteyam: Well in summary, I arrived in the locker room before the boys and I put myself in a cabin because I didn't want to change in front of them in case they came in while I was changing. When they arrived, I just wanted to look curious if it was them, and I just saw Aonung almost naked, I panicked and decided to hurry out of the locker room.