Sorry

Hi ! I'm here, bad and good news for you, let's start with the bad..

I'm sorry to say, but I won't continue fanfiction. I've been having problems lately, I've been living in major anxiety for a long time and it turned into school/social phobia, depression and suicidal desire. Two weeks ago I went to the hospital because my mental state was critical according to my psychologist and the words I said..

So here I wasted too much time and I don't know what to do with this fanfiction. But I'll leave it on Wattpad so people can see what I did in part.

So here I am going to end up with pills for sleeping, against anxiety, a lot of help from professionals and maybe birth control pills in reason that my menstrual hormones have a very big impact on my mental health (Honestly I prefer the patch contraceptive)

For the good news know that I have ideas for new fanfiction! I'm back in my My hero academia phase and there are a lot of yaoi ships that I love and I would like to know if you are interested!

I have the Endeavor x Hawks, Hawks x Dabi (Surely very popular for you) and Dabi x Shigaraki. If you have any other ship you want, knowing that no I'm not going to make Bakudeku, that's good, you understood too many Bakudeku on Wattpad XD

Here, I just heard from me to announce that this fanfiction will not continue, but will always be accessible, that I am doing everything to get help and get back on my feet as much as possible and that I am up to date to start other projects.

Kiss ! Be well na'vi