Chapter 13

Violet

I grin, staring at the small gray fur ball before me. Alessandro actually got me a cat last week. I'm already thinking of getting him a sister.

"Would you like that milo? A sister?" The tiny fur ball turns around, belly up with all fours in the air. I coo at him as I give him belly scratches. Belly and head scratches are his favorite.

"Look what daddy got you." I grin showing Milo all his new toys. Alessandro bought them yesterday. I grab the pink stick that has a string attached, wiggling it on top of Milo watching his tiny paws trying to grab it. His green eyes, dart back and forth as the string swings.

The knock at my door has me getting up and dropping the toy. Milo's quick to get up, running behind me to the door.

Oak and Brie grin as they hold two boxes of donuts. "Let me see him!" She grins. Milo shoves his head between both of my legs looking at our visitors.

"There's no way." Oak scoffs. "Alessandro hates cats."

"Don't say that!" I bend down, picking up Milo. "He'll hear you."

"He's a cat." He deadpans making me scowl at him. "Because of that, Brie will hold him first."

Oak grumbles, he goes to the couch and sulks as Brie coos at the cat. "I can't believe Alessandro of all people adopted a cat." She laughs playing with Milo.

"I won't believe it till I see him here." Oak joins her laughter. "Alessandro hates cats, I thinks he's scared of them." He snickers.

"He is not!" I defend. "He'll come over right now if I text him."

They both raise a brow, clearly not believing me. I huff taking my phone out.

Can u come over and play with Milo?

The three dots quickly appear, his message following shortly after.

Aless: of course amore. Do you or him need anything?

I grin at my phone, turning it around to show them. Brie lets out a loud laugh as Oak stars at the phone in shock.

"No Way." He mutters. "He must be real whipped." He laughs.

Brie and I scowl at him. "You're whipped." She teases.

"Didn't you take Sebastian to that extremely expensive restaurant because he said he likes shrimp?" I taunt. The restaurant was well known for serving the best shrimp, I'm sure Oak's in dept after that date.

His face turns a crimson color as he tries defending himself. Oak finally grew the courage to ask out Sebastian. Surprise, surprise, he said yes. You could literally tell they're in love from a mile away.

My mouth suddenly waters with my abrupt craving for strawberries. "Can you grab me the basket of strawberries from the fridge?"

They both jump off the couch, racing to the fridge. "I've got it!" They yell in unison.

They push and shove each other all the way to the fridge and back. They grin, each holding a basket of strawberries.

"Put one back." I scowl. Oak points to Brie as she points as him. Brie glares at him making him cower back. He huffs, stomping his way back to the fridge.

"How are these angles?" She grins, kneeling to be eye level with my stomach. She leans in closer, her hot breath hits my stomach making me laugh. "Hi babies." She whispers, her breath further tickling my sensitive skin.

"It's your aunt Brie." Her brows scrunch, "God mother Brie? Aunt Brie? Aunty Brie?" G-mom?"

I laugh as she continues to list names. Oak walks back to the living room, with a snuggly Milo in his arm. "I got to hold you last now I get to talk to the babies last." He grumbles, talking to the cat.