1. s. manjiro as your boyfriend

ahh yes, what a great way to start this story with our wonderful pretty, childish, cute boy.. mikey sano!
I did have to ask a friend on who add first so credits to @moonlightxox19 and go follow them and read their stories!

alrighty... lets get into it with
.
.
.
.
our precious invincible mikey as your boyfriend~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- well first off with this cutie, i would feel like he would literally cling onto you at random parts of the day with his childish behavior.

- he would def love PDA but wouldn't want people to think that your that one cringey ass middle school couple..

- but honestly mikey wouldn't care 😜

-would show up at your house in the morning to walk to school together with draken since draken has to wake this big spoon up.

-loves giving you kisses, especially baby kisses like on the neck, cheek, hand, literally anywhere on your body. he would love to tease you a bit but freezes and turns a little red if you clap back at him.

-he sometimes pouts if hes out of dorayaki and begs you to either make him some or you both go shopping for some.

-draken lowkey being the third wheeler 24/7. (draken you literally need to go confess to emma)

-is very protective of you and wanted to hide y'alls relationship at first from toman because he was afraid that people will do that swiper no swiper shit and steal you away from him.

-only toman and close close friends and his family, and ofc yours know. he doesn't want other gangs targeting you because hes popular and literally the leader of toman.

-get jealous easily and if he catches a guy staring at you, especially your body, he'll wrap his srm around your waist and shoot a glare at them. he will rabble on about how he should've just kicked them but you have to tell him to calm down and assure that you will never leave him.

-when he gets jealous and sees you talking with the boys from toman for a good while and sees you laughing for a long time, he'll come and snatch you, flipping them off playfully and doing that same pouting face he makes when theres not a flag on his kids meal. you find it rather cute and funny and his friends just make fun of his jealous demeanor. aaaaaaaa

-speaking of flags you will always have at least 2-3 in your pocket if mikey doesn't get his flag as desired. (aaaaaa cuteeee😭🙏🏽)

-loves to cuddle and go on dates with you every weekend.

-literally just loves and wants alone time and affection from and with you 24/7

-loves it when your cuddling and you pat his head and play with his blonde locks. (I WOULD DREAM OF THIS PLEASE-)

-ngl, he would be the type to give you piggy back rides and literally pretend to drops you and it would scare the living SHIT out of you. but trust me your not falling, this boy just loves his pranks 😭

-loves seeing your flustered, confused reactions.

-this boy is so childish that you guys rarely fight because if you would, it would be tiring and turn mostly into a play argument until you guys don't even know what to argue about no more and just laugh it off next few seconds ☠️

-loves holding your hand- I MEAN LOVES HOLDING YOUR HAND, literally EVERYWHERE (aww clingy baby)

-makes goofy ahh nicknames but you think its cute so you would be letting it slide. as long as he don't pick no ugly ones (PLEASEE)

-literally like a cute dog. he will literally try and get you to stop what you are doing for your attention. you lowkey be doing that too. (ik i be 😜)

-absolutely loves arcade dates and at home dates best.

-no cause i LITERALLY imagine him doing this.
"hey! race you to that sign over there!"

"HEY- WAIT- no fair you got a headstarttt!"

"LMFAOOSOOSSO"

-nah cause i would love to imagine y'all both annoying draken and emma together.

-picnic dates a musttttt (YES PLS AAA)

-he loves it when you cook for him. at some times he would try to help but he would end up making a mess and you laugh at him and make him clean it up.

-you like to take pictures of him while you made him clean up that mess because he always pouts cutely while doing so.

-he also takes pictures of you. literally when your sleeping, eating, drinking water, cooking, laughing, literally ANYTHING.

-y'all both have tons of embarrassing photos of eachother but y'all have lots of other photos that are cute and affectionate

-y'all both have EACHOTHER on y'alls lockscreen and literally mikey would be the type to show and brag to everyone about his lockscreen and how pretty you literally are

-play fights when you both get really playful, (thats like, all the time) and lets you win. only wins when he wants something, like for example dorayaki (THIS MAN WITH HIS DORAYAKI I SWEAR GOT ME SUFFOCATING FROM HOW CUTE-)

HELP ALRIGHT ALRIGHT thats enough headcannons for today! comment on who i should do next? yeah?

THANK YOUUUUUU
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
<3