.°˖✧ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

I didn't know how long or when I lost consciousness. I woke up from a stiff neck, realizing I was sitting in a chair at the hospital we met the kid, Itadori.

I shot up from my seat, "Itadori!" I looked around the dimly lit hospital waiting room. I was alone. My shoulder and head was bandaged up. I rubbed my head just slightly before I got a static of a sting.

I realized I wasn't actually alone and there was a nurse sitting down at what seemed like the front desk. "Excuse me..do you know if someone, a boy with pointy black hair, long eyelashes, and a dark navy blue uniform on, is here?" She gets my attention and thinks to themselves for a second.

"Ah yes, I just saw him walking into the...the bathroom." The nice elderly nurse had informed me, pointing to the direction of the bathrooms. There I had waited until he exited the bathroom.

"Fushiguro...where is Itadori and Gojo?" I startled him a bit, blurting out my question as soon as he left the bathroom. He turned to me, "They're in the cremation area of the hospital. We can head there now since you're awake."

"What do you mean by 'cremation area'?" I asked as we both started walking, Fushiguro leading the way.

"Itadori's grandfather passed away yesterday." Fushiguro answered and it wasn't what I expected. I stopped in my tracks. "He passed away?" I say, looking at the ground and then back towards Fushiguro. "C'mon let's get going." Fushiguro didn't want to cause more of a reaction, I think. He just placed his arm around my shoulders and we continued walking.

The hospital was a bit small, and we had gotten to the cremation area where the door automatically opened. I assumed Fushiguro knew what the two had been talking about.

"Tokyo." He says, unamused.

"Fushiguro! You're looking good!" Itadori cheers and gives him a thumbs up. Fushiguro rolls his eyes and points back at himself, "Do you think this is good? After seeing this?"

I laughed at his sarcasm. It caught Itadori's attention, "Oh, y/N! Are you okay?" Itadori asks, which resulted in Fushiguro to turn back at me with an annoyed look.

"I am doing alright, thank you though!" I respond to Itadori giving him a light smile. "Anyways, you are going to transfer to the same school for Jujutsu sorcerer's that y/N and I attend." Fushiguro goes on the explain what is going to happen with Itadori after last night. Fushiguro placed a hand on his hip.

"What do you mean school for Jujutsu Sorcerers?" Itadori had no clue what we were going on about.

The amount of things this boy has to learn.

"Tokyo Metropolitan Jujutsu Technical High School. By the wat! You're the fourth first-year!" Gojo-sensei interferes the two boys conversation. Itadori swiftly turns back facing Gojo, "Only, FOUR?!".

Gojo-sensei nods his head, "Yup! We'll leave you to pack your things and meet at the station okay!"

Gojo turned his attention to Fushiguro and I, "You two, head back to the school and get treated by Shoko." He commanded to the both of us, we nodded and started walking to the train station.

The mild sun rays landed on the surface of my face, it was rush hour at the train station and we barley could get onto the train we needed to get on in order to get back to the school.

It was a short but seemed like a long walk from the station to the school. It was silent for a bit.

"Last night was kinda scary eh?" I said, breaking the silence between us. "Kinda. But it's not the worse we'll fight in our lives." Fushiguro responded. I thought to myself, "You fight well." I say, hoping for nothing in return.