.°˖✧ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

"At present, five detainees remain there with the curse womb, if this curse womb is the type that metamorphosis, we do predict it will become a special-grade cursed spirit." Ijichi had been explaining the situation that placed us fourth years with.

Fushiguro, Nobara, and Itadori were listening while I on the other hand was zoning out not paying attention to a word anyone was saying.

"Oh so um. I still don't really understand what 'special grade' means." Itadori stated.

"y/N, care to explain?" Ijichi asked abruptly, I snapped out. I rubbed my head before responding.

"Ehhhhh...oh right. A special grade? Is um. Let me think one second...oh yeah! Well for example. First there's grade 4, you can use a wooden bat to kill them. Then grade 3 which if you have something like a gun you'll be okay, grade 2 you could kill the curse with a shotgun but it would be calling it close. Grade 1, you won't really be able to kill it with a gun or bat, a tank is close calling it. Oh, and special grade is really dangerous to put it on, imagine even footing with a carpet bombing of cluster bombs...if that makes sense." I explained.

"So that means really dangerous???" Itadori exclaimed. I nod before thinking of what I was going to continue on with..

"Normally a jujutsu sorcerer who shares the same grade with the special spirit would take on the mission. So if it were to turn into a special grade, either Gojo-sensei or in this case..y/N would take on the battle." Fushiguro further explained.

"Whatcha mean, y/N would be able to go against it?" Nobara exclaimed, looking at me in seriousness. I kneeled down, getting tired of standing. "That was a short lived secret. But yep. I'd be able to take it on." I say, cracking my next in either direction.

"That's...really cool y/N but then, where is Gojo-sensei?" Itadori asked while looking around the scene.

"Away on business. He's not someone who should be roaming around at the school in the first place." Megumi answered, then looked back to Ijichi.

"The current case is an abnormal one, and most urgent. Since we are constantly short-handed in this business, do not fight under any circumstances. You either run or die if you face a special grade." Ijichi explained.

"Excuse me?" The lady shouted. The six of us turned our heads to the worried woman.

"Stay back! Stop it." The police men were struggling to hold back the woman, who was forcing her way through.

"Please! Where's Tadashi?" She shouted. "Is Tadashi...my son Tadashi all right?" She cried out as the police men were able to hold her back.

"Please stand back. There's a chance someone has spread poisonous gas. We are sorry but we cannot disclose any information at this time." Ijichi told her, trying to make the woman less worried but made her even more scared than she already was.

The woman fell to her knees. Breaking down, losing all hope that her son was alright. I wanted to run up to her and comfort her to stop her negative emotions.

"y/N. Kugisaki. Fushiguro. We're going to save them." Determined Itadori stated, looking at each and everyone of us.

"Yes, of course." Nobara replied.

"We have to save them, that's what we as Jujutsu Sorcerers are here for." I cheered, patting Fushiguro on his shoulder. Fushiguro nodded.

Then Ijichi started stating words going along the lines of, "That which frightens darkness more than itself, that which is darker than black. Purify this defilement." Once finished it created a black liquid that covered up the area.