𝒄𝒉. 𝟓 。゚゚・

Vini's phone started vibrating madly where it was on the bench next to Luka Modric while he was getting ready causing his teammates to look at him. He didn't notice it and Vini ignored his phone, tried getting his shin guards on properly but they kept digging into leg uncomfortably. He huffed and threw them away from him, they were probably the wrong size.

"Hey, man," Sergio Ramos called out in annoyance, "Your phone's going crazy, answer it,"

"What?" Vini said obliviously before looking up, "Oh—give me a minute, I know who that is," he muttered in no rush to answer his phone.

His teammates wondered who could be texting him so urgently. Didn't they know he had a match?

Karim Benzema seemed to be thinking very hard about who could possible be texting him that much before it him. He groaned loudly and shut his locker. He was looking down at his phone with a mixture of amusement and exasperation.

"Iker, did you have to do that?" He grumbled. He walked over to sit at one of the benches.

Iker looked up from his gloves and over at him in confusion, "Do what?"

"Oh, meu deus," Vini muttered finally grabbing his phone and scrolling through his messages before he started grinning, "She's never going to shut up now,"

"You're telling me," Rodrygo said grinning, as he walked in pulling his Real Madrid shirt on.

"What? What did I do?" Iker said in confusion. He got up to look over at Vini's phone.

arelic ✨ SCREAMMMMMMMINGBLUSHING KICKING MY FEET  TWIRLING MY HAIR YOU GUYSOH MYYYYY GOWD [screenshot]LOOK GUYSWAKE TF UP

arelic ✨
SCREAMMMMMMMING
BLUSHING
KICKING MY FEET 
TWIRLING MY HAIR
YOU GUYS
OH MYYYYY GOWD
[screenshot]
LOOK
GUYS
WAKE TF UP

bellboi
woman whats wrong with you
ahhhh
fucking calm ur self

gavioli
💀 all that over san iker

arelic✨
bitch stfu
yes san fucking iker
my god
og goalkeeper

kimk
buffon who??

arelic✨
frrrr gna cry rn

ticktackpembele
guys💀
shes not lying
THIS DUMBASS IS CRYING

vinijristhecoolest😎
ain't no way

arelic✨