Betrayed?

We slowly neared the fountain and then she gave me her money and cell phone and handed me her camera before scaling up the foutain getting wet and cold but, she was still smiling when she got the the diana with her bow in her hands. She got close and I took a picture and then she yelled,"Take another picture! For my facebook account!" I shrugged and then took the picture but, this time she had a goofy smile on her face.

She came down and we fled the scene of the crime like criminals and we ran into a shop where they were selling some shirts and skirts from chiapas.

My cousin bartered with the old woman and then bought a modest red shirt and a magenta colored skirt and then changed as soon as she could.

"Now that we have taken pictures where do you want to go now?" I asked and then Miyaka gave me a devilish grin and then pointed and then I drew back in horror.

"Miyaka! Shame on you I can't go into a night club! It isn't even nighttime yet!" I protested and then She flashed me a fake I.D and then I stopped dead in my tracks.

Oh boy.

She dragged me into the club and the music was loud and we really stood out like sore thumbs.

I was wearing a plain black t shirt and black jeans so I somewhat fit in but, Miyaka wasn't at all wearing party clothes.

"Hide!" She pushed me behind a pillar and I shot her a confused look. "Why?" I whispered and then she whispered back,"Kaoru is here!" 

I was so shocked by her announcement that my head whipped around and sure enough I saw Kaoru talking very familiarly with a woman with long brown hair and very pretty grey eyes and I bit my lip.

Maybe they are friends? I thought and then the girl got closer and rubbed against his arm and I jumped when I felt Miyakas fingers dig into my arm and I winced.

She may look small and dainty but, she sure has one hell of a grip! I looked at Kaoru and my stomach sank.

I thought he told me that he was here for business! Not to mess around in bars! I huffed but, as Miyaka said I can't say anything Until I see him make a move.

He left the club with her and then Miyaka and all slowly slinked after them and I didn't feel any emotions yet. WE slowly slinked down the alley way and we stayed in the shadows and then we weren't able to see them all that clearly only their dark outlines in the dark and then the shadows were touching and Miyaka gasped.

"He's totally kissing her!" She whispered and my heart the one that had so many surgeries on the one that had gone through cancer and kept me alive began to ache worse than when I would have an attack.

It was a pain that seared through my heart and devoured me whole. I wanted to cry, I wanted to scream as he offered his arm to the woman and entered a building.

I was numb with shock and the pain in my chest was almost more than I could bear.

Miyaka noticed the state that I was in and she gently took my arm and took me into her room and then took Luz out of her purse.

"Here wipe your face." She handed me a red hanky with beautiful embroidery but, I just used it to wipe the tears rolling down my face.

"Maybe he didn't kiss her." I said and I didn't sound at all convincing even to me.

She snorted but, didn't say anything to correct me.

"Maybe they were...................." I tried to come up with anything that might explain what had happened in the alley.

"Maybe they were just looking into each others eyes?" She added and then I burst into tears again.

"Even if he was just looking into her eyes that means that she means something to him!" I wailed and then I heard loud knocking at the door.

We all froze even luz and then I heard Faust shout,"AKio are you alright?"

I felt a huge wave of relief. Oh it's only Faust.

Miyaka opened the door and he strode in and then stopped and asked,"What wrong?"

He came to my side and I made up a small white lie,"My cousin just told me that my dog just died!" 

I saw concern creep into his face and I felt a little guilty. 

"Well then lets go out then. Crying your eyes out won't bring him back." He grabbed me by the elbow and also miyaka and this time I pulled away.

"I have to do something first. Can you guys wait for me at the lobby?" They nodded and I wiped my face a little better and I stuffed all my belongings into my luggage and then with great pain

I slid off the ring that Kaoru bought me and left it on his pillow. 

I didn't bother to leave a note but, did erase my number from his cellphone and then I just left.

I caught up with them and then WE all got into a Taxi and Faust said,"A la playa. " 

Miyaka sighed and we all talked about the hotel and how great the service was until we finally made it to the beach and  I hopped out and Miyaka followed suit and Luz barked happily.

I changed clothes and then hit beach and was mindful not to go too far out because I can't swim very well.

Faust however swum like a fish and Miyaka started flirting with some beach guys.

I felt better but, my heart was aching. 

Why does everything seem to slip from my grasp?

===========================Kaoru================================================

Lady Nymphine Looked deeply into my eyes before letting me into her humble home.

She is one of the most accurate seers in mexico and very few families knew about her existence.

"If you are not careful the thing that you love most in this world will be forever lost to you."

I stood frozen on the spot. does that mean that AKio will be killed by Faust?

She looked at me and gave me a coy smile and said,"Because of you secretive nature you will hurt the person that you love most and it will be difficult for you to find him but, If you show him your true nature maybe he will forgive you. Maybe not."

she shrugged and then she stopped and her eyes glazed over and she said,"Correction. You have ALREADY lost the person you love most." 

Shock entered my very soul and I grabbed Lady Nymphine's arm and saw the truth in her eyes.

AKio?

I left her house and entered the club and the club smelled faintly like Akio and that annoying gnat that always clings to him.

I went to the hotel where I expected to see Akio waiting for me but, no. Instead I saw the room was cleaned up and I felt shock when I looked down at my pillow.

Akio's wedding ring. I dropped to my knee's and picked it up. 

Akio's ring is special because only he can take off his ring and no one else except me.

So he willngly took of his ring. I looked around the room and also noticed that his things were missing as well.

Am I to blame?