Age of Ultron-3

Back in Sokovia, the twins meet with Ultron in an empty church.

Wanda maximoff: Talk. And if you are wasting our time...

Ginny said " Your accent is hot"

Loki pulled her to him and glared at wanda where she is looking at him with an amused smile

Ultron: Did you know this church is in the exact center of the city? The elders decreed it so that everyone could be equally close to god. I like that. The geometry of belief.

Ultron is sitting in a chair facing away from the twins, a cloth draped over him.

Ultron: You're wondering why you two can't look inside my head.

Wanda Maximoff: Sometimes it's hard. But sooner or later every man shows himself.

Pietro nods his head

Weasley twins " You can read minds too?!"

Wanda said " Samaira can read too"

All the avengers and the samaira family glared at the people who look at them with greed.

Ultron: Everyone creates the thing they Dread. Men of peace create avengers, people create....smaller people? Uh...children! I lost the word there.Children.Designed to supplant them, to help them..end.

Pietro Maximoff: Is that why you've come? To end the Avengers?

Ultron: I've come to save the world.But also...yeah

In the sokovia base

Ultron: We'll move out right away. This is a start, but there's something we need to begin the real work.

Wanda Maximoff: All of these are...

Ultron: Me. I have what the Avengers never will.Harmony.They're discordant, disconnected. stark's already got them turning on each other. And when you get inside the rest of their heads.

Pietro Maximoff: Everyone's plan is not to kill them.

Ultron: And make them martyrs? You need the patience to need to see the big picture.

Pietro Maximoff: I don't see the big picture. I have a little picture. I take it out and look at it every day.

Ultron: You got lost to your parents in the bombing. I've seen the records.

Pietro Maximoff: The records are not the pictures.

Wanda Maximoff: Pietro

Ultron: No please

Pietro Maximoff: We were ten years old, having dinner, the four of us. When the first shell hits, two floors below, it makes a hole in the floor, it's big our parents go in, and the whole building starts coming apart. I grab her, roll under the bed and the second shell hits. But it doesn't go off. It just...sits there in the rubble, three feet from our faces, and on the side of the shell is painted one word...

Wanda Maximoff: Stark

Everyone's eyes widened, wanda has tears in her eyes as vision hugged her

Tony said " I'm sorry kid"

Wanda said " I know it's not your fault"

Pietro nods his head

Samaira saw some people looking at tony with disgust

She said in her cold voice " if you don't stop looking at my husband in that way I will pluck your eyes and use them to make a potion"