Love Percentages and Love interests

Hello and welcome to the story! I hope we have a fun time together :) I'll show you the love interests and try my best to explain how love percentages work! I'll also explain a bit about our protagonist.

As you could read from the description, this is a Harry Potter X KnY crossover, specifically where Y/N is essentially Female Harry Potter, this means a few things.

While Y/N doesn't have a fully set appearance (Cause I tend to dislike that in fics when it gets too Self-Insertish), there are a few things.

She is 17 years of age currently, some characters have been aged up or down so that there isn't a giant age gap, but most of them are the same because 2 years ISN'T a bad age gap unless it's a 14 year old with a 16 year old, plus the demons are love interests, so...

1) Her eyes are a very vivid shade of green, like canon Harry's.

2) She has a scar on her forehead, like Harry does, though I have some personal headcanons that rather than a cartoonist lightning bolt, the scar looks like actual lightning, it covers your her entire forehead and some parts of it even reach her nose and eyes, it doesn't affect her eyesight but it's quite a noticable scar.

2) Her hair is messy, because of family genetics, but that's about it.

About powers, obviously there's magic, as shown in canon Harry has an abundance of raw magic and quite a bit of talent despite not being very studious, there's also going to be some more stuff concerning... something in the last book/movies, but you'll have to wait and see, no?

💕 Love Percentages 💕
Each character has two percentages, upper and lower, the upper is how the character feels about Y/N, the lower is how Y/N feels about them. There will also be hearts to represent what kind of feelings they hold towards Y/N --> this was inspired by another book called _, by _, please do check it out, it's an amazing story!

🧡 --> Pleasant Company

💚 --> Friendship

🤍 --> Crush/Puppy Love

💗 --> In love

🔥 --> Passionate

🖤 --> Yandere?

💙 --> Dislike

💔 --> Hatred/Fear

The Kamaboko Squad

Tanjiro Kamado ☀️